Latest boxing crack

Just watching some classic Tyson on BT. Hadn’t realised that from his debut, he fought 19 times in 369 days. That’s being active, you’d have to think that some other young pros (Hatton?), could learn something from being active

(I know most fights were less than a round)

Just watching some classic Tyson on BT. Hadn’t realised that from his debut, he fought 19 times in 369 days. That’s being active, you’d have to think that some other young pros (Hatton?), could learn something from being active

(I know most fights were less than a round)

Love watching their classics, watched hagler v hearns and Duran v Leonard (the brawl in Montreal) the other day

Both Unbelievable fights even if the hagler one was over in a few rounds

Love watching their classics, watched hagler v hearns and Duran v Leonard (the brawl in Montreal) the other day

Both Unbelievable fights even if the hagler one was over in a few rounds
They showed Duran v hearns the other night.

Absolutely love that fight - brutal destruction of an all Time elite fighter, and Duran is swinging back like fuck, then hearns times him on the ropes, left jab to the body with a ridiculous quick right hand whipping over the top.

One of my favourite punches of all time, Timber!!!!!

My fav moment from all the fab four fights is Hearns having to literally get carried out of the ring like you would carry the bairn up to bed after they fell asleep on the couch after he got brutalised by Hagler for three rounds.

A fan of all four of them but seeing that just makes me giggle all the time, such an obscure thing to see.

Logon or register to see this image

My fav moment from all the fab four fights is Hearns having to literally get carried out of the ring like you would carry the bairn up to bed after they fell asleep on the couch after he got brutalised by Hagler for three rounds.

A fan of all four of them but seeing that just makes me giggle all the time, such an obscure thing to see.

Logon or register to see this image

I find it a bit grim. Imagine seeing something like that nowadays

Watched this last night, why Leonard went toe to toe I have no idea his hand speed was amazing

If you haven't already, look in to Duran's antics before the fight.

Only just seen this from the other day. Very good message and sounds promising

Eddies terrified of him I think. Would be a brutal, brutal fight.

In other news, the WBC have ruled that the Fury-Whyte fight is now 80/20 purse split.

I cannot see Whyte sharing the ring with Fury, for that split.
Maybe it will go to purse bids and a deal will be reached at the final hurdle, possibly 30% max? Whyte pushing for 45% apparently.

Delboy really should retire....made a shitload from a decent career with nothing to prove. He's taken some phenomenal punishment down the years as well.
Don't want to see him in sacrificial lamb mode for the likes of Joyce and others.
I agree. I'd say he's probably made more money than far more talented fighters just because he is game as a badger and absolutely crackers.

Back