Latest boxing crack

Fuck me, hattons kid 4th last fight on card......another tedious 4rd’er. Lad looks like he zero power, weird.

Could have at least pushed Florian up the card, will be fun while it lasts? suppose Okolie looks like he found his form and not a gangling mess, may be a decent watch.

dont even nar why I’m moaning, I’ll be watching Ryder cup and flick over the aj fight.

Last edited:

7/1 usyk stoppage feels the value bet….however although I’m tempted at my max bet I can’t get the chisora fight out my head, I thought usyk looked rank and AJ looked great vs pulev.

Have to see them On the scales before I commit.
I wasn't that impressed with Joshua against Pulev. Had him hurt and windmilled but landed nowt. Got there in the end like.

I wasn't that impressed with Joshua against Pulev. Had him hurt and windmilled but landed nowt. Got there in the end like.
I’d like to say the ref stopped it when he should have when Pulev turned his back in the 3rd round then you’d have thought better of the statement that would have been !

and theres no way the ref shouldnt have stopped it !
Fuck me, hattons kid 4th last fight on card......another tedious 4rd’er. Lad looks like he zero power, weird.

Could have at least pushed Florian up the card, will be fun while it lasts? suppose Okolie looks like he found his form and not a gangling mess, may be a decent watch.

dont even nar why I’m moaning, I’ll be watching Ryder cup and flick over the aj fight.
The Ryder Cup ?!? Jesus fella, only kidding enjoy

i dont think i’ll be in the stadium at the weekend until Okolie’s due to fight like the rest of the cards just not interesting at all !

Last edited:
I’d like to say the ref stopped it when he should have when Pulev turned his back in the 3rd round then you’d have thought better of the statement that would have been !

Aye he should have but Joshua wasn't being economic with his work. Being economic with his work could be the key against Usyk.

Aye he should have but Joshua wasn't being economic with his work. Being economic with his work could be the key against Usyk.
Yeah he got carried away but i think Joshua will always do that despite Ruiz 1 proving how he should control his work in mid to close range so much better !

think he’s just fo play the bigger man role and impose himself and try n control Usyk early on and then either keep that up box clever and hope for a points win !

Yeah he got carried away but i think Joshua will always do that despite Ruiz 1 proving how he should control his work in mid to close range so much better !

think he’s just fo play the bigger man role and impose himself and try n control Usyk early on and then either keep that up box clever and hope for a points win !
Might get punished doing that against Usyk. Can't wait to find out.

7/1 usyk stoppage feels the value bet….however although I’m tempted at my max bet I can’t get the chisora fight out my head, I thought usyk looked rank and AJ looked great vs pulev.

Have to see them On the scales before I commit.

Can’t judge Usyk on the Chisora fight mate, he came for a street fight and it’s the correct approach when Usyk is giving up so much weight.

The weigh ins will give away alot about AJs approach, if he’s built himself heavy it’s probably hinting towards the same approach but if he comes in lean which most heavyweights tend to do nowadays (except the obvious ones like Fury and Ruiz) id probably be all owa that 7/1

Hard one to call really. Usyks an absolute master at what he does. Proper intelligent boxer. I don’t think he will be all that bothered by the weight and height difference if I’m honest. He’s good enough to pick off Joshua if he’s not careful. Usyk never really looks like he’s in serious trouble even. He’s really good on the back foot under pressure.

Obviously Joshua’s a talented boxer too. I don’t think of Joshua as being as technically gifted as Usyk but he’s certainly not lacking skills and is an absolute physical specimen. Could very well blow Usyk away with raw power and athleticism

I’m expecting a cautious fight from both sides personally. Both know how dangerous the other man is so neither will be complacent here. I actually don’t know how to call this one. Good fight especially if you’re a neutral.

I was mate. Thought he was clinical and ruthless. He’ll need that against usyk imo.

The Ryder Cup ?!? Jesus fella, only kidding enjoy

i dont think i’ll be in the stadium at the weekend until Okolie’s due to fight like the rest of the cards just not interesting at all !
f***ing love the Ryder cup like. Tops the lot 😎

Fancy Joshua in 4 but I think if Joshua can't hurt Usyk early and the fight starts to move into 6/7 round territory it could get very interesting with Joshua gassing and Usyk ramping up the workrate somewhat.

Really have no idea if Usyk can take Joshua's power (don't think I've ever seen Usyk hurt tbf) or if he has enough power to get Joshua's respect early and I think those two things will be the key to how the fight takes shape.

Fancy Joshua in 4 but I think if Joshua can't hurt Usyk early and the fight starts to move into 6/7 round territory it could get very interesting with Joshua gassing and Usyk ramping up the workrate somewhat.

Really have no idea if Usyk can take Joshua's power (don't think I've ever seen Usyk hurt tbf) or if he has enough power to get Joshua's respect early and I think those two things will be the key to how the fight takes shape.
I just hope if it goes to the scorecards we don't get a daft decision. I've got no faith in the UK judges getting it right if it's a close fight.

Anyone seen Claressa Shields’ p4p list? :lol:

10. Tyson Fury
9. Anthony Joshua
8. Teofimo Lopez
7. Gervonta Davis
6. Shakur Stevenson
5. Claressa Shields
4. Jermell Charlo
3. Errol Spence
2. Canelo
1. Terence Crawford

I mean, where do you even start with that ffs?

If I wasn't so concerned about a home town cash-cow decision, I'd be all over Usyk at 5/2, who I would personally believe should be 5/6 JF. Still will back him, but to half my maximum stake.

Back