Latest boxing crack

Thor v Eddie hall will be equally as bad.
It will but the problem is people including me would want to see, its like a freak show. I am wont be paying for it but will keep an eye out for the result. At least these will be genuinely trying to beat each other. I wish the likes of Triller would just leave boxing alone, they dont seem to want to go and play tennis against a swimmer or fight in a cage against a sprinter do they?

It will but the problem is people including me would want to see, its like a freak show. I am wont be paying for it but will keep an eye out for the result. At least these will be genuinely trying to beat each other. I wish the likes of Triller would just leave boxing alone, they dont seem to want to go and play tennis against a swimmer or fight in a cage against a sprinter do they?
I don’t think they will. It’ll just be a minute of slow jabs with a telegraphed looping right hands then two big gassed blokes from then on imo. It’s been hyped up purely for money from the off. The whole WSM rivalry is way over hyped the same as when they tried to hype AJ v an unknown whyte. Whyte has done great out of that.

There’s novice/amateur heavyweights up and down the country who would beat both of thor and hall with ease. It’ll as bad as any of these YouTuber boxing matches there’s been.

Last edited:
I’m not a gambling man but I’ve decided Usyk will beat Joshua. I’m going for rounds 8 or 9. That’s where I’m gonna put my money.
Just listened to this weeks fight disciples and both have the feeling that Joshua will get stopped in the late rounds !

both full of praise for him taking the fight with even Peet saying if he wins he’s the number 1 HW in the world and it will be a victory as good as Fury’s in Germany !

both massively respectful of the skills and intelligence of prime Usyk and stating those are the reasons why he wins ! Wear him out by letting Joshua think he’s winnIng the fight in the first 8 ( like Bellew ) rounds then step up through the gears and stop a knackered Joshua.

to be honest i can see that happening, Usyk punches on the move with quick enough hands and will cause AJ massive problems ! If Joshua can raid in to distance get shots off and then move away well keeping a long guard and protecting himself then he has a chance but for me Joshua will have to put on a career best ( by a distance ) performance to beat Usyk or just come out quick and aggressive and surprise him early with power and try and stop him !

proper interesting fight ahead

John Fury in The Point this Saturday and they have a massive screen on the fight anarl, I reckon he'll have mint craic about his thoughts on the current state of Boxing, but I have concerns about the type of people he'll attract.

Just listened to this weeks fight disciples and both have the feeling that Joshua will get stopped in the late rounds !

both full of praise for him taking the fight with even Peet saying if he wins he’s the number 1 HW in the world and it will be a victory as good as Fury’s in Germany !

both massively respectful of the skills and intelligence of prime Usyk and stating those are the reasons why he wins ! Wear him out by letting Joshua think he’s winnIng the fight in the first 8 ( like Bellew ) rounds then step up through the gears and stop a knackered Joshua.

to be honest i can see that happening, Usyk punches on the move with quick enough hands and will cause AJ massive problems ! If Joshua can raid in to distance get shots off and then move away well keeping a long guard and protecting himself then he has a chance but for me Joshua will have to put on a career best ( by a distance ) performance to beat Usyk or just come out quick and aggressive and surprise him early with power and try and stop him !

I'm really looking forward to it. Nee idea what's going to happen.

There are so many outcomes I can see with this fight. I am going to stick with my Joshua win (I have doubts with Usyk at heavyweight), but be incredible if Usyk just cruises to victory late on against a knackered AJ. However Usyk could not stop Chisora, so do not think AJ will gas. Again though I would not be surprised by any outcome, that is why it is so exciting! :)

Back