Latest boxing crack

Lovely left hand counter. Fast as fuck. Loved how he just stepped back an inch and three hands. 😀😀

What was caleb doing man
Gave him what he deserved swinging at him, don't know how that won't be giving him nightmares the speed and ease with which Canelo dodged and countered, then cut him to add insult to the embarrassment.

Guess where canelo is aiming. Aside from the left hook head and then left hook body

Yeah you're right. He's probably best never fighting again incase somebody aims for the scar tissue :D

But in all seriousness. Minor cut, not one that will impact vision if re opens and not one that should stop him sparring. Not ideal, but I think the fact he was just totally alpha maled by Canelo is more damaging than the cut

Last edited by a moderator:
Usyk is utterly mental. I love him. Got a sneaky suspicion he can do it on Saturday, he’s getting on a bit now though, few years ago I’d of fancied him much more.

Was listening to Gareth A Davies the other day and he was saying if it goes into the 11/12th round and Usyk is still there, then something has gone wrong for Joshua.

saying that I may lump on a draw as I very much doubt he’s getting a decision.

Back