Latest boxing crack

Aye, doing my head in.

Would still rather Fury stand Joshua on his head mind. I find his whole act just as tedious. At least Fury is genuinely daft, Joshua's whole stay humble thing is bollocks

i think your right about Fury being tedious but being the more genuine of the two but he’s full of shit, praising himself for being all about the fighting not money and fame and Joshua is a business man.

I know which ones slobbing around in versaces clothes after doing WWE, an ITV series and a Christmas single with Robbie Williams !

having said that Joshua’s stay humble thing is as transparent as glass, with his ‘ black superior race ‘ crack to Chambers ( excused by a instagram hack ) and you cant be humble with 20 million in the bank, you can do decent things but the humble thing is a gimmick straight out of a 90’s WWF Attitude Era fan favourite storyline.

i think your right about Fury being tedious but being the more genuine of the two but he’s full of shit, praising himself for being all about the fighting not money and fame and Joshua is a business man.

I know which ones slobbing around in versaces clothes after doing WWE, an ITV series and a Christmas single with Robbie Williams !

having said that Joshua’s stay humble thing is as transparent as glass, with his ‘ black superior race ‘ crack to Chambers ( excused by a instagram hack ) and you cant be humble with 20 million in the bank, you can do decent things but the humble thing is a gimmick straight out of a 90’s WWF Attitude Era fan favourite storyline.
Stay humble man ya dosser

That Mayweather Hat crack is a f***ing farce. That Jake Paul or whatever now a Multi millionaire from being a complete arse on social media and it’s lapped up by the social media generation. If you think any of that is good crack then in real life you must be about as funny as AIDS

Aye. There's few reasons I find Joshua particularly annoying (my biases as somebody who's been a fan of fury for a long time being one). But with the Versace robe stuff etc, I agree it's daft but I think he enjoys playing some daft heel character.

But back to the main point, with Billy Joe it's like he's trying to be funny and just isn't naturally very funny so has to do extra daft stuff

Aye. There's few reasons I find Joshua particularly annoying (my biases as somebody who's been a fan of fury for a long time being one). But with the Versace robe stuff etc, I agree it's daft but I think he enjoys playing some daft heel character.

But back to the main point, with Billy Joe it's like he's trying to be funny and just isn't naturally very funny so has to do extra daft stuff

Billy just proves himself to an arse at every opportunity and its sad when people think its funny look at his highlight reel of the last few years

Video’s where he mocks an obvious junkie on the street and advises blokes on how to beat punch there partners who are getting on their nerves

telling a foreign interviewer that his breath stinks of shit

saying he was too busy playing with his balls than to do media work for the biggest fight of his life

and mocking his promoter in a video with best gypsy mate and slagging him off on twitter again in the same week that promoter has got him the biggest fight he’ll ever be in !

he’s just a man that’s never fully grown up and in terms of boxing his resumes best part of underwhelming and i dont think he’s got a chance Saturday night

Billy just proves himself to an arse at every opportunity and its sad when people think its funny look at his highlight reel of the last few years

Video’s where he mocks an obvious junkie on the street and advises blokes on how to beat punch there partners who are getting on their nerves

telling a foreign interviewer that his breath stinks of shit

saying he was too busy playing with his balls than to do media work for the biggest fight of his life

and mocking his promoter in a video with best gypsy mate and slagging him off on twitter again in the same week that promoter has got him the biggest fight he’ll ever be in !

he’s just a man that’s never fully grown up and in terms of boxing his resumes best part of underwhelming and i dont think he’s got a chance Saturday night

I won't feel too much sympathy for Eddie mind, but aye. The domestic abuse video, the crack video and the absolute sloppy cocksucking of one of the biggest alleged drug distribution conspirators in Europe.

That Mayweather Hat crack is a f***ing farce. That Jake Paul or whatever now a Multi millionaire from being a complete arse on social media and it’s lapped up by the social media generation. If you think any of that is good crack then in real life you must be about as funny as AIDS
Reported
I won't feel too much sympathy for Eddie mind, but aye. The domestic abuse video, the crack video and the absolute sloppy cocksucking of one of the biggest alleged drug distribution conspirators in Europe.
Struggle to understand how any normal person can support this Low life.

Wish fury had fuck all To do with him ffs

One of the best and arguably the most exciting heavyweights in history went to prison, how do you feel about him?
Wasn’t a fan. Never really was, exciting until he lost the plot and raped someone. Seems calm these days and a different person but he was a twat even for a vicious thug.

Always a Lennox fan back in the day.

You like him do you. Anyway I’m talking about Billy, I think he’s a awful nasty fucker.

Wasn’t a fan. Never really was, exciting until he lost the plot and raped someone. Seems calm these days and a different person but he was a twat even for a vicious thug.

Always a Lennox fan back in the day.

You like him do you. Anyway I’m talking about Billy, I think he’s a awful nasty fucker.
You weren't a fan of Mike Tyson, ah well.
Hopefully he's a awful nasty fucker against Canelo.

You weren't a fan of Mike Tyson, ah well.
Hopefully he's a awful nasty fucker against Canelo.
Nar mate. Raped a lass. Delighted Holyfield taught him a lesson. Even Danny Williams

Enjoyed the Bruno v Tyson documentary on sky like. .

Aye hopefully billy is to make it a fight. Just leave of the bullying and humiliation of defenceless drug addicts.

Last edited:
Fuck me - nice boxing maths Marra......absolutely irrelevant.

take the fight on its own merits.
My point was that upsets can and do happen regularly and fighters that most of us say have no chance do win occasionally.
Taylor v Ramirez on Fite TV :evil:

Really not a good sign for British boxing if none of the TV broadcasters can be arsed to stump up the cash to show a British fighter in an undisputed world title fight
Arguably the most talented current British champion as well.

Back