Latest boxing crack

Might have been reading to much into it, but while the full show and highlights was available the last time i tried, there was also some videos along the bottom of post-fight interviews where you could kind of guess what happens.

If it was a total shut out of anything but the option to watch it I would just wake up and do that, but don't trust the app enough to not watch it live
Aye, gets on my wick that. The thumbnail at the bottom of the post fight interviews is always the winner so you know when you see Canelo standing there looking smug what has happened. Not getting up at 5am like so I'll just squint and hope not to notice :lol:

Anyway. Can see BJS putting in a career-best performance and coming as close as anyone has to outboxing him, particularly early on. But he's not getting a decision over there and he's certainly not knocking him out. It's a weird one, BJS is clearly an absolute cock and thick as fuck, but it's still a British boxer who has been relatively high profile for a number of years now with the chance to beat the number 1 P4P and unify the belts. It's a win/win whatever happens I think.

Aye, gets on my wick that. The thumbnail at the bottom of the post fight interviews is always the winner so you know when you see Canelo standing there looking smug what has happened. Not getting up at 5am like so I'll just squint and hope not to notice :lol:

Anyway. Can see BJS putting in a career-best performance and coming as close as anyone has to outboxing him, particularly early on. But he's not getting a decision over there and he's certainly not knocking him out. It's a weird one, BJS is clearly an absolute cock and thick as fuck, but it's still a British boxer who has been relatively high profile for a number of years now with the chance to beat the number 1 P4P and unify the belts. It's a win/win whatever happens I think.
Agree with everything you've said - happy if BJS puts on clinic and wins, happy if he gets brutally ironed.

:lol: There’s a difference

Canelo can take a punch. Saunders isn’t really a puncher
Canelo is not losing on the cards in Texas no matter how one sided it is.
Saunders has to win 2m59s of every round to get the round on the judges cards against Canelo.

Can see this being close for 8 rounds then Canelo to start hitting him regularly for those last 4 rounds and winning very comfortably on points.

BJS seems to have wound Canelo up and im not sure that's the best plan as the last bloke to do that was Golovkin before the 2nd fight and that was Canelos best performance.
Canelo is levels above where he was then though.
100% this and is BJS as good as he was against Lemiux a few years back given his opponents since

Last edited:
Saunders has to win 2m59s of every round to get the round on the judges cards against Canelo.

Can see this being close for 8 rounds then Canelo to start hitting him regularly for those last 4 rounds and winning very comfortably on points.

BJS seems to have wound Canelo up and im not sure that's the best plan as the last bloke to do that was Golovkin before the 2nd fight and that was Canelos best performance.

100% this and is BJS as good as he was against Lemiux a few years back given his opponents since
We will find out on Saturday. Nowt is impossible but I would be very surprised if ginger Billy pulls it off.

Slightly off topic, as I know this is a serious boxing thread. But that Mayweather comment further up reminded me of when the tap out crew and LADBible dickheads thought Colin McGregor was gonna beat Floyd in a boxing match.
What if he hits him with that left hand?
Still laugh my head off about all that.
Mayweather carried him through the early rounds to let people get value for money on ppv then done the job.
Ridiculous fight.

Slightly off topic, as I know this is a serious boxing thread. But that Mayweather comment further up reminded me of when the tap out crew and LADBible dickheads thought Colin McGregor was gonna beat Floyd in a boxing match.
What if he hits him with that left hand?
Still laugh my head off about all that.
Mayweather carried him through the early rounds to let people get value for money on ppv then done the job.
Ridiculous fight.
This is a boxing thread marra.

Can never say Billy is boring like. No way. Never know what he is going to say in interviews. He does seem to really have the right mindset this time.

Buzzing for it me. Promised myself I would stop ruining myself with getting up and watching them live. With DAZN just watch when I wake with no spoilers. However, have to get up for this

f***ing can like :lol: Just constantly doing unfunny and massively distasteful crack. Proper school 'bantz' from an adult

Back