Latest boxing crack

I was in the minority and on here for the first GGG fight. Scored it a dead draw and had Canelo winning the second. I know I was the minority so probably wrong but I like to think I can judge stuff objectively.

I had Canelo winning the first and drawing the second.

People can have different opinions but the idea that either of those fights was a robbery is complete nonsense. They were so close that a narrow win for either was an acceptable result.

I had Canelo winning the first and drawing the second.

People can have different opinions but the idea that either of those fights was a robbery is complete nonsense. They were so close that a narrow win for either was an acceptable result.
Had a draw or 7-5 to ggg in the 1st, Canelo by 2 in the 2nd (which is one of the best fights i've seen)

Last edited:
It's a strange one. Tested to the hilt these days and passes them all. Although I do agree with what you're saying in terms of previous stuff. Who knows mate, could definitely be still rampant. No proof though.

I was in the minority and on here for the first GGG fight. Scored it a dead draw and had Canelo winning the second. I know I was the minority so probably wrong but I like to think I can judge stuff objectively.

This fight is really interesting mate. Really interesting. If BJS was very active I would be more confident , but he isn't. That's my worry.

It's a strange one. Tested to the hilt these days and passes them all. Although I do agree with what you're saying in terms of previous stuff. Who knows mate, could definitely be still rampant. No proof though.

This fight is really interesting mate. Really interesting. If BJS was very active I would be more confident , but he isn't. That's my worry.

People score fights different, in my friend group one lad is the same as you, the rest of us think GGG should have a win. Personally I think the second was a draw.

As I say my big problem with Canelo is he’s clearly f***ing brilliant, and doesn’t need to cheat, and doesn’t need judges help, but he gets it anyway because he’s the money maker. To beat him these days someone’s gonna need to either knock him out or win by 7-8 rounds it’s that biased.

I do believe he’s drugged up mind. People can go up and down in weight, but it’s the comfort he shows doing it. Walking through punches from people at much higher weights, not even phasing him, yes he’s got resistance, but that just doesn’t happen.

If anyone watches ''Icarus'' on netflix, it shows that some of the people testing know that people are cheating but just can't find out how, Lance Armstrong was named as someone who they just could not catch.

Drug testing in plenty of sports is a farce unfortunately. It's more about fan perception

**SMB BOXING PREDICTIONS**
Alvarez v Saunders
Same as usual gents. Username and prediction please. COPY your name to the list if you want to take part.
I'm going for the corner to pull Saunders out late on.

Falconhoof - Alvarez Rnd 10

Alvarez v Saunders

Same as usual gents. Username and prediction please. COPY your name to the list if you want to take part.

Batdad - canelo UD
Cee Jay Canelo round 8
Toronado - Canelo KO

Alvarez v Saunders

I love how neebody follows the instructions. :lol:

Batdad - Canelo UD
F. T metro - Canelo Rnd 4 body shot
Cee Jay - Canelo Rnd 8
Ciro_DiMarzio - Canelo Rnd 12

Back