Latest boxing crack

Yeah. No spoilers on the central page once you open the app and then you can choose either full fight or highlights.
Might have been reading to much into it, but while the full show and highlights was available the last time i tried, there was also some videos along the bottom of post-fight interviews where you could kind of guess what happens.

If it was a total shut out of anything but the option to watch it I would just wake up and do that, but don't trust the app enough to not watch it live

Might have been reading to much into it, but while the full show and highlights was available the last time i tried, there was also some videos along the bottom of post-fight interviews where you could kind of guess what happens.

If it was a total shut out of anything but the option to watch it I would just wake up and do that, but don't trust the app enough to not watch it live
When you are on the option to watch the full card if you press the > button on the remote control the main even is usually there.

Warrington can take a punch as well. I don't think Saunders has much chance but the gap in quality between Lara and Warrington is much bigger than between Saunders and Canelo.
Warrington hasn’t fought anyone near the level that Canelo has. Lara was an unknown quantity really.

I actually can’t see how Saunders wins. If GGG, Kovalev, Smith, Cotto etc can’t hurt him then I can’t see Saunders doing so.

Warrington hasn’t fought anyone near the level that Canelo has. Lara was an unknown quantity really.

I actually can’t see how Saunders wins. If GGG, Kovalev, Smith, Cotto etc can’t hurt him then I can’t see Saunders doing so.

Neither can I but to say he has no chance is stupid. Ruiz Jr had no chance, Lara had no chance, the lad who fought Tennyson last week had no chance.

Warrington has fought and beat alot better fighter than Lara but still lost.

Neither can I but to say he has no chance is stupid. Ruiz Jr had no chance, Lara had no chance, the lad who fought Tennyson last week had no chance.

Warrington has fought and beat alot better fighter than Lara but still lost.
Get that. But I can’t even see how Saunders wins.

Some people have a punchers chance, but he’s never been a puncher. Ruiz always had that, he can bang and Joshua never looks 100% happy taking a punch.

And as good as a boxer as he is, I can’t ever envisage him getting a cinqo de mayo decision in texas.

When you are on the option to watch the full card if you press the > button on the remote control the main even is usually there.
I always notice how long the playback is so I know if the fight is going to go the distance or not, it's a pain but I'm going to watch in the morning on the app. No sign of any spoilers when I've done it previously. It's been canny for 1.99 a month.

This. BJS can't hurt Canelo and he can't win on points.

Can Saunders actually take a punch by the way? We usually see him moving so well that he doesn't have to but he's never been in with anyone near the level of Canelo.

I think he's getting knocked out early.

This. BJS can't hurt Canelo and he can't win on points.

Can Saunders actually take a punch by the way? We usually see him moving so well that he doesn't have to but he's never been in with anyone near the level of Canelo.

I think he's getting knocked out early.
Wouldn’t shock me if it lasted 12, and he stays on his bike. But he can’t win. I’ve taken 1/5 on Canelo in size

Some people have a punchers chance, but he’s never been a puncher. Ruiz always had that, he can bang and Joshua never looks 100% happy taking a punch.

And as good as a boxer as he is, I can’t ever envisage him getting a cinqo de mayo decision in texas.

People said the same when Fury went to Germany against Klitschko

Saunders will box his ginger beard off

Ruiz Jr isn't a banger.

I agree that BJS has next to no chance like.
People said the same when Fury went to Germany against Klitschko

Saunders will box his ginger beard off
Two ginger daft kernts to be fair. I hope they both get brayed.

Listened to Whytes analysis earlier and agree - BJS has to come out and "put it on" Canelo early, and then do his box and move strategy. He isn't going to have a chance to do that later on...take an early unquestionable lead and then the sweet science rounds might see him home...best chance he's got anyway.

BJS isn't ginger man

There's only 1 ginge and he's being taken to school on Sunday morning
Golovkin probably won the first fight between them, but apart from Mayweather nobody has got close to taking Canelo to school. I think he will be able to walk BJS down pretty comfortable TBH...6-8 KO I think.

Golovkin probably won the first fight between them, but apart from Mayweather nobody has got close to taking Canelo to school. I think he will be able to walk BJS down pretty comfortable TBH...6-8 KO I think.

The Lara fight was very close, and he fights similar to BJS. Lara possibly won tbh
Even the Austin Trout fight was close with honking scorecards though

Last edited:

Back