Latest boxing crack

You know why, any chance tornado gets he will slag fury off, he’s relentless man.

shocking i was just being fair and balanced mate, made a comment on Canelo liking naughty meat and the Fury’s were the first boxers that came to mind that have had that against them aswell !

Matter of fact not slagging them off !!
Saunders isn't a Fury so not sure why that would be relevant to this fight.

i know he’s not a Fury but the way him and Tyson go on he might aswell be !

I was merely mentioning other fighters that have been found guilty of liking dodgy meat not slagging anyone off !

Last edited:

Yeah I agree, soon as BJS tires he is going to be getting caught.
That how I see it going. BJS might win some early rounds (not on the official cards like) but Canelo shouldn't be troubled by the power and will eventually walk him down and land big. Wide points or a late stoppage.
shocking i was just being fair and balanced mate, made a comment on Canelo liking naughty meat and the Fury’s were the first boxers that came to mind that have had that against them aswell !

Matter of fact not slagging them off !!

i know he’s not a Fury but the way him and Tyson go on he might aswell be !

I was merely mentioning other fighters that have been found guilty of liking dodgy meat not slagging anyone off !
Behave man. ;)

Last edited:
Think this will be the first time I'm rooting for the international boxer in a British v international fight.

Will be a DAZN morning job for me I think.

Would probably get up for it if the DAZN app wasn't so good the day after!
Never used it before. Is the fight just sitting there ready for me to press play whenever?

I remember as a kid wanting Carlos Palomino to beat Dave Boy Green. Nothing against the Fen Tiger, as brave and gutsy as they came, but I was so impressed by the way Palomino took out John H. Stracey that I just wanted to see those skills again. As it happened, Green was level or slightly ahead on points when Palomino knocked him out in the latter rounds.

It's sort of stuck with me. I like to see British boxers do well at championship level, but if I enjoy the skills of the opponent a lot more, I'll probably want them to win.

BJS 9/2 to win. I’d be wanting 33/1 to even consider it. Not happening, no chance he wins that fight.
Of course Saunders has a chance, it will go the distance imo and Saunders' style will ensure he wins rounds (whether or not the judges score him as winning them is a different matter of course).

There’s a difference

Canelo can take a punch. Saunders isn’t really a puncher
Canelo is not losing on the cards in Texas no matter how one sided it is.
Warrington can take a punch as well. I don't think Saunders has much chance but the gap in quality between Lara and Warrington is much bigger than between Saunders and Canelo.

Back