Latest boxing crack

Bjs fighting martin murray. He wonders why nee one takes him serious

Fucks sake man. No fucker wanted this fight when it was initially made back in 2018 :lol:

The way Saunders has completely pissed away all of the momentum he built up from the Lemieux performance is amazing really. 3 fights, 4 changes of trainer, a failed doping test and numerous PR disasters since that night.

The Board aren't fit for purpose and all Smith is bothered about is making sure that him and his mates top up their pensions so not at all surprising unfortunately.

Whatever it was that O'Connor was looking at he has a long history of being either completely incompetent or, more likely, corrupt as a judge and any governing body that had the slightest bit of integrity would have sent him packing years ago.

Fast Eddie a bit pissed off that O'Connor made it so obvious.

Our 'Home Decision's' are disturbingly frequent.
Fucks sake man. No fucker wanted this fight when it was initially made back in 2018 :lol:

The way Saunders has completely pissed away all of the momentum he built up from the Lemieux performance is amazing really. 3 fights, 4 changes of trainer, a failed doping test and numerous PR disasters since that night.

A real "Fighting Man" iirc.

Last edited:
I thought I was being very fair to Ritson and had it 10-2 Vasquez

For a judge to have Ritson 6 up is nothing short of corruption.

I had it 11-1 Vasquez. After the result I re-watched, was as generous as I could be, and got it 9-3 Vasquez. An absolutely shocking card from O'Connor. Id have to agree it was corruption and a disgrace to British Boxing frankly.

interestingly, Matchroom have now signed Vasquez to their stable.

I had it 11-1 Vasquez. After the result I re-watched, was as generous as I could be, and got it 9-3 Vasquez. An absolutely shocking card from O'Connor. Id have to agree it was corruption and a disgrace to British Boxing frankly.

interestingly, Matchroom have now signed Vasquez to their stable.
I was the same mate I watched it again and tried to be as fair as possible. Ritson got completely outclassed.

O’Connor also had Tommy Ward 4 rounds up in his fight :lol:

Back