Latest boxing crack

Haven't been as pissed off at a decision as the Ritson one in ages, still raging thinking about it now. Legitimately one of the absolute worst I've ever seen, even the 115-113 card for Vazquez was a pisstake

Was a massive fan of Ritson prior to last night but him and Fannan can fuck right off as well. Going from their interactions in the corner they obviously knew fine well that they were getting the decision no matter what.

Haven't been as pissed off at a decision as the Ritson one in ages, still raging thinking about it now. Legitimately one of the absolute worst I've ever seen, even the 115-113 card for Vazquez was a pisstake

Was a massive fan of Ritson prior to last night but him and Fannan can fuck right off as well. Going from their interactions in the corner they obviously knew fine well that they were getting the decision no matter what.
Looks like he has deleted his twitter account

The result shouldn't stand and a rematch ordered.....neither will happen.
Punters are being treated like mugs with shit like this.

Apparently rumours starting that Mike Coppinger has info that Pulev has injured his hand and is out of the fight to be replaced by Charles Martin !!

The standard of judging is too low in elite level boxing and in the last 2 years alone have caused many wrong decisions or scored bouts way wider than it actually was.

The more worrying thing is these are judges who have scored 500-600 fights in their careers, these are supposed to be elite level judges.

I think it's time to end ringside judging as they're clearly not seeing what people are seeing on the TV's - Something along the lines of sticking em up on the rafters for a vantage point with a TV screen for 2 different views.

The standard of judging is too low in elite level boxing and in the last 2 years alone have caused many wrong decisions or scored bouts way wider than it actually was.

The more worrying thing is these are judges who have scored 500-600 fights in their careers, these are supposed to be elite level judges.

I think it's time to end ringside judging as they're clearly not seeing what people are seeing on the TV's - Something along the lines of sticking em up on the rafters for a vantage point with a TV screen for 2 different views.
Thing is, judges say that you can't possibly score a fight unless you're right there, next to it.

Back