Latest boxing crack

I was the same mate I watched it again and tried to be as fair as possible. Ritson got completely outclassed.

O’Connor also had Tommy Ward 4 rounds up in his fight :lol:

And to think 'we' have the cheek to whinge about unfair scoring 'away from home' in Germany, for example.

I was wondering if Beltrán - Burns was worse, but after a visit to YouTube, it wasn't. A con, but not quite as blatant.

Has O'Connor had to confirm which rounds he had Ritson winning?

I was also fairly disturbed about the huge confidence in Ritsons corner after getting tagged for 12 rounds. As if they knew something we didn't............

And to think 'we' have the cheek to whinge about unfair scoring 'away from home' in Germany, for example.

I was wondering if Beltrán - Burns was worse, but after a visit to YouTube, it wasn't. A con, but not quite as blatant.

Has O'Connor had to confirm which rounds he had Ritson winning?

I was also fairly disturbed about the huge confidence in Ritsons corner after getting tagged for 12 rounds. As if they knew something we didn't............
I watched the fight pissed and after reading some of the comments on Sunday morning I thought I might have misjudged it. I watched the full fight again Sunday night and couldn’t believe how much Vasquez actually dominated.

I watched brook slate Eddy Hearns on IFL last night. He also said it'll be announced on Monday where uk fans can watch his fight with Crawford.

I think we took inspiration from them. We're just as bad now.
Although we haven' t quite got round to rining the bell 90seconds too early to end a round to save the home-fighter.

I think we took inspiration from them. We're just as bad now.
Although we haven' t quite got round to rining the bell 90seconds too early to end a round to save the home-fighter.

That did happen on a Warren show a few years back actually. Maccarinelli had been knocked down and looked like he was about to be stopped in the 1st round of a British title defence so they rang the bell 47 seconds early.

everything almost has to be doesn't it? There's just no money in it otherwise.
Usky is a PPV level fighter, he was unified CW champ and is a mandatory for the HW title.
Is anyone paying £14.95 for a 1st round knockout? How has Chisora even got this fight?

Last edited:
Total joke but not unsurprising.

How hard would it be to get a computer to score all the blows landed and give a summary of every round? That would show how bad the scoring was.

Ritson was nearly 3rd in a 2 horse race!
Isn't that what Compubox does?

Mind, punches landed isn't the only measure of who's doing the best. A computer can't judge power, or how cleanly a shot landed.

Isn't that what Compubox does?

Mind, punches landed isn't the only measure of who's doing the best. A computer can't judge power, or how cleanly a shot landed.

Computers do show power shots and normal punches. In a one sided fight like Ritson's they would give a very good indication of who won each round.

Back