Laser eyes

Nee way could I have this done I can't even get drops in my eyes :lol:
Our lass had it done about 10 years ago still only needs geggs for reading or computer work.
She also had cryotherapy for a torn retina she's much braver than me where her eyes are concerned :lol:

Early 50s. He had to get the reading specs within a few weeks of the surgery. They'd warned him it may happen. A lot worse things could've happened.

Just get lenses man young frij. The lasses will be hoying themselves at you without geggs on man. I had to fling my lenses away as the non stop female attention was doing my nut in.

A bit late now mate. I had my corneas cut open and lasered last week.

Tried contacts.

No matter hard I try, I could get a hair, eyelash or speck of dust under my contact lenses in a sterile room using surgical gloves and a new daily lens.

Nee way could I have this done I can't even get drops in my eyes :lol:
Our lass had it done about 10 years ago still only needs geggs for reading or computer work.
She also had cryotherapy for a torn retina she's much braver than me where her eyes are concerned :lol:

This is me, hence all the questions about discomfort. I'm a bit of a nob when it comes to putting myself in danger without even thinking about it, hobbys and such, but when it comes to my eyes I'm a right pussy.

A bit late now mate. I had my corneas cut open and lasered last week.

Tried contacts.

No matter hard I try, I could get a hair, eyelash or speck of dust under my contact lenses in a sterile room using surgical gloves and a new daily lens.

This is me also, always used to end up taking them out after a few hours and go back to the goggles. Love to get them lasered but keep finding reasons not too. (being a pussy usually)

This is me, hence all the questions about discomfort. I'm a bit of a nob when it comes to putting myself in danger without even thinking about it, hobbys and such, but when it comes to my eyes I'm a right pussy.

This is me also, always used to end up taking them out after a few hours and go back to the goggles. Love to get them lasered but keep finding reasons not too. (being a pussy usually)

Well, it’s pricey, you’re not guaranteed perfect vision, you risk needing a follow-up surgery to correct your sight further, you risk infection to the cornea, etc

Gotta weigh that up against not needing glasses for distance anymore I guess.

No one knows.

Thick lad at work had his done because he got sick of carrying round specs for driving, tv, watching the match etc. Now he carries specs around for reading!
I've blind family member experience and wouldn't have it done if I was paid £100k per eye.

It’s honestly f***ing amazing, I could see clearer straight away. Must have been 8 years ago and my vision is still perfect. Can’t recommend it enough, pretty painless and in and out in no time.

It’s honestly f***ing amazing, I could see clearer straight away. Must have been 8 years ago and my vision is still perfect. Can’t recommend it enough, pretty painless and in and out in no time.
Affects people differently though, some people seem to have side effects.
You must be lucky

Had it done last week.

Can see like a f***ing hawk now.
How much was yours and where did you get them done marra? (Sorry for the bump)
Just been to Optical Express for a consultation
They can laser me one bad eye to match up with me good eye for £3000, I will still need reading glasses and i could still end up needing glasses permanently when older
Or have lens replacement in both eyes for £7000 and they last you for the rest of your life. Bonus is you will never have cataracts.
If I only get them lasered and I develop cataracts in later life I will have to have lens replacement anyway (probably on the Nash)

Don't know what to do, I have the cash ready from inheritance by the way

They can laser me one bad eye to match up with me good eye for £3000, I will still need reading glasses and i could still end up needing glasses permanently when older
Or have lens replacement in both eyes for £7000 and they last you for the rest of your life. Bonus is you will never have cataracts.
If I only get them lasered and I develop cataracts in later life I will have to have lens replacement anyway (probably on the Nash)

Optical Express did mine in Newcastle.
Quality is fantastic no pain in and out within 5 minutes, mind you need someone with you as your blind when you leave as your eyes just stream with water. Go to bed for a few hours use the eye drop for 7 days and your right as rain.
The price depends on how bad your eyesight is I paid £2400 that was about 18month ago.
The procedure lasts about 10 years and you can have it done more than once, Depending on how deep your cornea is because they laser a layer off.
Hope this helps.

Think he's banned.

Think he's banned.
Mentalist

Optical Express did mine in Newcastle.
Quality is fantastic no pain in and out within 5 minutes, mind you need someone with you as your blind when you leave as your eyes just stream with water. Go to bed for a few hours use the eye drop for 7 days and your right as rain.
The price depends on how bad your eyesight is I paid £2400 that was about 18month ago.
The procedure lasts about 10 years and you can have it done more than once, Depending on how deep your cornea is because they laser a layer off.
Hope this helps.
Was that laser correction to both eyes?

Mine is £3000 for one eye!!!!
Robbin bastards, think ill shop around. cant see how it can be twice the price

If I had the money id get the full works done. I would love perfect vision and no more specs, must be a true life changer.

thats the thing though i dont wear specs, i have one good eye so have made do with it for all these years
will i really feel the benefit of 2020 vision?
Ah right, in that case I'm not sure. Depends how much it bothers you really, it doesn't bother me wearing glasses to be honest but it would be nice to not have to. If I had the money and it wouldn't really affect my finances I'd get it done like. Even things like taking my son swimming and I can't perv on the women cause all I see is blury figures everywhere haha.

Ah right, in that case I'm not sure. Depends how much it bothers you really, it doesn't bother me wearing glasses to be honest but it would be nice to not have to. If I had the money and it wouldn't really affect my finances I'd get it done like. Even things like taking my son swimming and I can't perv on the women cause all I see is blury figures everywhere haha.
Yes that would be worth the money haha

Back