Laser eyes

had it about 12 year back, knew a lass at optimax and think i only paid a grand, best thing i done , long vision will always be spot on but for reading i was told eventually it will deteriorate and there are signs now that this isnt too far in the future, great not having to wear lenses when go out or on hols etc

I had mine done on Tuesday. My eyes are still settling from it, with some "fuzziness" around the edges but in the check up yesterday I was already better than 20/20 vision. My prescription was -4.75 so its amazing being able to see like this without glasses.
Whole process took under an hour including the pre and post op checks. Probably about 10 minutes actually having the procedure. No pain, just a bit of scratchiness on the eye balls for the first few hours afterwards.

I had mine done on Tuesday. My eyes are still settling from it, with some "fuzziness" around the edges but in the check up yesterday I was already better than 20/20 vision. My prescription was -4.75 so its amazing being able to see like this without glasses.
Whole process took under an hour including the pre and post op checks. Probably about 10 minutes actually having the procedure. No pain, just a bit of scratchiness on the eye balls for the first few hours afterwards.
What about the contraption keeping your eyelids open?

What about the contraption keeping your eyelids open?

They put anesthetic drops in your eyes so that you can't feel anything on the eye ball itself, the eye lid clamp was a bit strange going on but after a couple of seconds I couldn't tell it was on. I was a bit apprehensive going into it but can honestly say the process wasn't painful or uncomfortable at all.
As I said there was some scratchiness on my eye balls after having it done, but they gave me some of the anesthetic drops to bring home, when I got up yesterday that was gone. I had a bit of light sensitivity yesterday which was a bit sore and made my eyes water a lot, but that seems to have passed today.

Back