Lack of transfers concerning?

The market leaders data is available to anybody who coughs up, a lot of teams have cottoned on to this stuff now so the edge you gain is a lot smaller, if we can develop our own tailored model then there's a chance that edge over other teams increases.

Will the data model be ready and perfected this summer or even by January? Most definitely not, but it's better to think long term with that sort of investment.
Our own data model? I’m presuming that’s our own specific set of equations that spit out player targets?
Does this mean we will be buying the raw data from the same sources as everyone else but putting it through our brains trust devised equations/formula sausage machine? If so does that mean that other clubs have their equations/formulas ran by the raw data providers?

Same. I am, and am continuing, to thoroughly enjoy the Euros. And I’ll turn my attention back to our beloved after the final.
Let the new regime worry about signing for the next few weeks.
Aye the euros are a nice little distraction. Especially when there's not a lot else happening.

Back