Lack of transfers concerning?

The club won't rush into signing players just for the sake of it. It's important to remember that a lot of players and agents are still on holiday as well.

The club will be patient and take time to identify only the right players who can take us forward, and the standard has been raised again. There are going to be a lot of happy faces when the season starts.

The club won't rush into signing players just for the sake of it. It's important to remember that a lot of players and agents are still on holiday as well.

The club will be patient and take time to identify only the right players who can take us forward, and the standard has been raised again. There are going to be a lot of happy faces when the season starts.
Same excuses roll out every year

Same excuses roll out every year

It's the down season. Players and their representatives want to spend time with their families and will be reluctant to return calls or have limited contact. Many will be returning this week from their holidays, but there will still be ongoing negotiations for weeks. Not many clubs get their business done in June.

There are going to be a lot of happy faces when the season starts.
As a lifelong Sunderland fan, I've always had to get my happiness through other means, such as drugs and foxy women.

But life has caught up with me. My hair is going white and my face looks tired and shitty. It could do with an injection of happiness from SAFC but I'll not hold my breath thanks.

Think ipswich just signed someone. Also haven't wigan signed minimum power?

Ipswich have signed McAuley Bonne. A striker who only scored 3 times in 35 appearances last year and is average at best, while we all know about Power's ability. They're not exactly the cream of the crop and these are the type of players available in the early weeks. Be patient.
“Not many clubs get their business done in June“, just the 18 league one clubs have signed someone
why do holidays only affect players that Sunderland are after? Same old bollocks from the club fluffer

The aim is to be the exception, not the standard in this league.

Last edited:
Singeings are imminent the data is in and the football cards are being printed so the team will out looking for swopsies.

Ipswich have signed McAuley Bonne. A striker who only scored 3 times in 35 appearances last year and is average at best, while we all know about Power's ability. They're not exactly the cream of the crop and these are the type of players available in the early weeks. Be patient.

So other clubs have done business in June, cheers
I think we have all learned from your embellishment of the quality of players we sign. You thought the same last summer, that went well, so forgive me if I take it with a pinch of salt

So other clubs have done business in June, cheers
I think we have all learned from your embellishment of the quality of players we sign. You thought the same last summer, that went well, so forgive me if I take it with a pinch of salt

Only under the circumstances of Covid and the pressure it put on the club to plan and recruit for the season was I happy with last summer's business. It wasn't easy.

Merely pointing out that clubs have signed players, which the post I was replying to asked who had signed anyone. Making the distinction of whether they are good players or not is irrelevant and absolutely nothing about my post suggest impatience.

Did I dream we signed Rekeem Harper, Wes Burns and Lee Evans then? Blimey.

Macauley Bonne was playing in the Championship for QPR as well. Not often as a starter either.

Thats a relief. How could we possibly improve on last summers signings of graham, o’brien and matthews

Think ipswich just signed someone. Also haven't wigan signed minimum power?
Blackpool signed 7 players in this period last year and they have signed 4 already this. Some clubs are a step ahead. Yes, I know they are a league above now, and that is amajor reason why.

You were coming out with this exact same drivel when we signed Aiden O'Brien and that fat mag tramp. Both absolutely f***ing horrendous, one of which we are now lumbered with.

Did I dream we signed Rekeem Harper, Wes Burns and Lee Evans then? Blimey.

Macauley Bonne was playing in the Championship for QPR as well. Not often as a starter either.

If you paid attention the original post referred to your latest signing. I did not say he was your only signing. Blimey.

Back