Lack of transfers concerning?

Sadly Lee Johnno said he hadn't had any time to watch the euros. :(
So we won't be emulating Italy or Denmark any time soon

Nonsense. He will be sat there every night with a few cans collating data. It's a bit like that time we identified Zlatan to sort out our season in the Championship.

Heard about one championship reserve player who was invited for a trial and was 'reluctant' because of the distance.
He's apparently considering an approach from Swindon. :lol:
Maybe being a 'big club' doesn't carry weight anymore.
Feck him.

Nonsense. He will be sat there every night with a few cans collating data. It's a bit like that time we identified Zlatan to sort out our season in the Championship.
He's invaluable just for the entertainment.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic bids farewell to Los Angeles Galaxy, tells fans to 'go back to watching baseball'​

Getting concerning now especially watching other teams signing players like Wigan. Pre season starting imminently with a thread bare squad not the best start really.

Haha the usual suspects on here calling all of those with concerns "snowflakes" or "bed wetters" and are obviously content with having a senior squad of about 9 players with our first pre season game in 6 days times and the season 5 weeks away.

Aye.
That's literally the first time that word has been used on this thread.

I haven’t really seen anyone who has been signed so far that we should have been desperately in for.

Feel like some just want signing for the sake of it, who they’d likely complain about anyway.

I haven’t really seen anyone who has been signed so far that we should have been desperately in for.

Feel like some just want signing for the sake of it, who they’d likely complain about anyway.
Scott Twine.
Fraser rumoured to be close to signing for Wigan.
Rotherham Centre half who signed for Portsmouth(name escaped me) Robertson I think the boys name is

Back