Kia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kia will have conditions attached to the warranty, i.e. annual service and MOT by one of their dealerships, which will be costly
I've got a Kia... from new had the first 3 services and first m.o.t done by them as it was free...the other 4 since have been done by a private garage...makes no difference as long as the books stamped....had no problems in the 7 years I've had it...14000 on the click (It's a diesel.. has zero tax as it's a low emissions

I've got a Kia... from new had the first 3 services and first m.o.t done by them as it was free...the other 4 since have been done by a private garage...makes no difference as long as the books stamped....had no problems in the 7 years I've had it...14000 on the click (It's a diesel.. has zero tax as it's a low emissions
You have driven 14000 miles in 7 years? It would have been cheaper to get taxis?

I’d have a Stinger GTS with the 3.3 litre V6.

Hyundai is the “sporty” part of the business though.
Love the Stinger, the Optima isn't bad either tbf but not sure I would choose one over a Mondeo and the prices aren't that different, that's where the 7 yrs warranty comes in tbf, like for like prices and it could tip the balance, btw seen the new Peugeot 508 on the road today and that was very smart, if you trust the French....

Love the Stinger, the Optima isn't bad either tbf but not sure I would choose one over a Mondeo and the prices aren't that different, that's where the 7 yrs warranty comes in tbf, like for like prices and it could tip the balance, btw seen the new Peugeot 508 on the road today and that was very smart, if you trust the French....
There's a myth still going around about dodgy electrics.

Funny how mud sticks after years of not having that problem as much now.

Bit like Skoda being a shit car

It’s not a Kia if it hasn’t got fucked alloys :lol:

Their best sellers, not bad cars really.
I've got an alloy that's fucked, and it's not a Kia, maybe kia made it and put it on a completely different car. :eek:

Last edited:

I've got an alloy that's fucked, and it's not a Kia, maybe kia made it and put it on a completely different car. :eek:

My wife’s car also has knackered alloys and it also isn’t a Kia.

Think we’re on the verge of blowing some huge conspiracy here.

Must be another company that uses cheap parts to build their cars

Bit like Skoda being an expensive car

more like it. Me step mam had a fabia 02 plate from new and the only thing it needed till it were nicked last year was an exhaust and an alternator. Trouble is they`ve upped the prices these days to where you may as well just get the equivalent vw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back