Kia

There's some reet snobs on here like...

What do ye lot drive?

f***ing ferraris, lambourginis, and porches?

Give them a ring and find out
Aye this, I bought a Dacia Duster a few years ago and love it. Don't give two flying f**ks if others wouldn't be seen dead in it.

A car is a means to an end for me not a penis extension

Every car thread on here is the same.

A warranty is against faulty workmanship of the car from new
It's a nice peace of mind in this early years for major failures which can only be the fault of the makers
I'm struggling to think of anything they'd honour 5 years in that wasn't "wear and tear " .
I had clutch slip at 6000 miles 1 year in on a Vauxhall and they gave me the " we'll strip it and see but it may not be a faulty part " .
The Sportage is a canny motor

A warranty is against faulty workmanship of the car from new
It's a nice peace of mind in this early years for major failures which can only be the fault of the makers
I'm struggling to think of anything they'd honour 5 years in that wasn't "wear and tear " .
I had clutch slip at 6000 miles 1 year in on a Vauxhall and they gave me the " we'll strip it and see but it may not be a faulty part " .
The Sportage is a canny motor
When I was looking for my last car I read that the Kia warranty is almost useless as they blame everything on wear and tear. Never owned one myself but would read the paperwork if it is a deal breaker.

When I was looking for my last car I read that the Kia warranty is almost useless as they blame everything on wear and tear. Never owned one myself but would read the paperwork if it is a deal breaker.
To be fair if the car has a fault from new it will show quite quickly ,as time goes on things will happen brought on by outside forces ,driving, weather, potholes, bad fuel, servicing ,mileage etc
It's marketing ,they calculate how much it may cost them in claims against the extra cars sold

Had a Sportage for six years and a hundred thousand miles. It never missed a beat, and I got a decent trade in on it. A couple of shock absorbers doing on warranty and that was it. Got my first three years servicing free as well. I'd have another one no bother.

It's a load of bollocks.

Hardly anything is covered and if you take it elsewhere, even once, rather than take up their expensive servicing option then the warranty is invalidated.

Back