Just bought a guitar....never played a note before, where do I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got rid of a Breedlove dread I didn’t want and bought a Taylor GS Mini. Great sound from such a tiny little guitar. Neck feels slightly cramped compared to a full size but good to practice with. :cool:

Chinese Warren and privettricker/James James, on yt. Shutupandplay.

I think the Aussie and 'hey, what's up you guys,' aren't the best, in my experience.

Last edited:
Thought it's worth a shot on here, looking at trying my hand at learning but currently live in a flat, any suggestions about work arounds so my neighbours won't stab me in my sleep?

Watch Spinal Tap. You have to get your hair and image right straight away, or you mght develop good habits.

Last edited:
Thought it's worth a shot on here, looking at trying my hand at learning but currently live in a flat, any suggestions about work arounds so my neighbours won't stab me in my sleep?

Try a NUX GP 1 and any normal electric guitar.

Last edited:
If only there was some kind invention what you could plug into something, and only you could hear any sound that was coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back