June 3rd live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afternoon Dilli, living the dream I see
It needed doing mate. There was a loose floor tile in the porch that was getting on my wick so l lifted it out, cleaned it up and re-cemented it. Of course it looked odd with the grout being new so I ended up using a dremmel saw to rake all the old grout out from the others and re did the lot. Looks like new. And passed the time away. The shower room ceiling is on hold now until the unibond goes off properly, plus I’ve got an in line extractor to fit when it arrives as the fan that’s in there now was fitted by the house builders and is as much use as a mag at a footy match.

I remember that. Thanks Dad 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reiv hardly looks like my bairn & Dave was retired too 🙄🙄😄
It needed doing mate. There was a loose floor tile in the porch that was getting on my wick so l lifted it out, cleaned it up and re-cemented it. Of course it looked odd with the grout being new so I ended up using a dremmel saw to rake all the old grout out from the others and re did the lot. Looks like new. And passed the time away. The shower room ceiling is on hold now until the unibond goes off properly, plus I’ve got an in line extractor to fit when it arrives as the fan that’s in there now was fitted by the house builders and is as much use as a mag at a footy match.
Is this even English ??

Last edited:

I've been reading about tiling floors. I might give it a go in the porch. It's plain brickwork walls out there, so I fancied painting the bricks white and then putting patterned Victorian style tiles down.

I've been reading about tiling floors. I might give it a go in the porch. It's plain brickwork walls out there, so I fancied painting the bricks white and then putting patterned Victorian style tiles down.
Sounds like a plan. It’s not hard, if I can do it anyone can. It’s no different to tiling a wall, just on the floor. Victorian tiles look the business, personally I’d avoid matching ones as there’s more wastage on cuts, depending on the shape of the floor. As per, YouTube is your marra marra.

Sounds like a plan. It’s not hard, if I can do it anyone can. It’s no different to tiling a wall, just on the floor. Victorian tiles look the business, personally I’d avoid matching ones as there’s more wastage on cuts, depending on the shape of the floor. As per, YouTube is your marra marra.
Anyone can 🙄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
Just get me a hammer, some screws & an a&e medic or surgeon on hand & I’ll give it a gan 👍

Been unexpectedly busy & missed the rain starting & the ITV7 @Musicman ffs ☔🙄

Afternoon Mr D...yeah, I hear you on that. Crowd helps immensely. I watch now and my mind wanders off...then my hand just naturally gravitates toward the remote...aaand suddenly I'm watching a movie...or lately, CNN
It’s been Netflix for me. They have some great documentaries, it used to be discovery or history channel but they have gone right down the toilet over the last few years.
Good afternoon Hank. Good Afternoon Becs, Good Afternoon All.

I had to take the car in for service. I had to take it to Leeds to the Main Dealer as it is a lease car. Just got back after calling in to the daughters and the granddaughters.

P...P....P...Poured down all day as well.

Gan canny...
Afternoon Johnna. You anarl mate.
Arr. "Time flies"... which is an anagram of "if me tiles"... which is an anagram of "lifetimes"... which is an anagram of "filmiest"....
😂😂👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back