June 3rd live footy on tv

She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge...She studied sculpture at Saint Martins college...that's where I, caught her eye...Just been listening to it on me 🍱 break..top song..anyway, it's a late un but a late start tomorrow morning which I don't mind. Hope you've all had a nice day, bit cooler which was nicer,for me anyway. Have a great evening and stay a-lert...πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“.

@hank williams , evening g pal, @WillD 🏏🏏🏏, @Dilligaf60 ,hope you passed the inspection ok...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£, @Bonzo ,evening,it was to the Norwegian Fjords. Offered 125% extra if we book another later this year or a refund. Tbh, there'll be no jollies this year...πŸ›³πŸ›³πŸ›³πŸ›³ ....can do this though...πŸ›ΆπŸ›ΆπŸ›ΆπŸ›Ά,@cfg , thanks for that pal, will defo check it out...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, @thecloughywobble ,evening pal,cheers for that...I could listen to that all day, 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎢🎸🎸🎸🎸,excellent....heard a snippet of it just then...and @Grumpy Old Man too...πŸŽΈπŸ‘πŸŽΈπŸ‘.

@becs ,hope your days been as well as it could be. Bit of tiling ect could be just the job...you take care,xx.

@Rip Van Fish ,evening pal,hope you've had a goodun, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , hope all went well this morning. Missed the seven too...enjoy that 🌭.... nice memes btw...@Stortford ...hope you got a quick run today...Google Translate...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, @Johnap ,yes, been a bit cooler and very rainy here too,have a good night pal, @oilcat , good evening pal, @Musicman , evening mate, I'll remember Tomorrow....hope you've had a good day and have a good night..🌌🌌.

@eddtheduck .....😁😁😁😁😁😁😁, @tunstall birdman ,πŸ–πŸ‘‹πŸ–πŸ‘‹πŸ–πŸ‘‹πŸ–#metoo....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, @Wandofaleftpeg ,evening pal,hope the days been ok for you, @EchoMan , hope your days been nice, unlike our weather...πŸŒ¦β›ˆπŸŒ¦β›ˆ,@Mk Mackem ,evening mate,hope you've had a better day today and you've enjoyed the family time too,πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§. @sismanhatton , hope you've had a nice day pal.

Right,food done,drink done,I'm done (in) too...Have a good night, be finished for 8ish...Bon Voyage...or in my case...maybe not...πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ.
Great song SFATI. Easy to play on the guitar 🎸 as well.

I’ve had a canny day thanks for asking. Skived all morning with a trip to ScrewFix and Wilko. All very civilised. Then calls ☎ and accounts πŸ“‰this afternoon followed by a steak πŸ₯© dinner. Currently settled with a large 🍷 Malbec.

Evening everyone. Not been on as I've been under the weather.

@becs I'm so sorry to read about Bob but he went on his own terms with no vet telling him when he was going to go and I'm so glad you were both together at the time.

This thread has been very informative today with orgies, screens being cleaned then covered again and sausage feeding online. :eek:

I may watch the later match.

Have a good un. πŸ’‹

πŸ˜‚

I got wrong for shouting smog monsters when the heavy industry bit came on :oops:
Joking aside, when I caught the occasional service bus from Leets to Easington Village it stopped in boro. I swear the river was orange - circa - 1975???
Which network is he with?
Non comprendi

His business ( originally started by David, his fathers (rip) friend) is

Investments | The Path

Last edited:

@becs I'm so sorry to read about Bob but he went on his own terms with no vet telling him when he was going to go and I'm so glad you were both together at the time.

Thanks. I think he hung on as long as he could, but he did get weaker over the weekend so I guessed it was imminent. Jack is still looking for him. When they went outside, Jack hung back and let Bob wee, then Jack wee'd on top of Bob's wee! I've just let him out and he was looking around for him :(

Hope you feel better soon 😘

Shitty workman’s lights at Roade and just outside Buckingham.
Now they all are the worst even money shot ever. 4 reds out of 4.

Just back in
Good evening
And to

@Dilligaf60 @becs @GlassSlippers @KarenDent @hank williams @Wakey ftm in Sussex @Scorefrom a throw in @sismanhatton @Horley Chorley @Stortford @Wandofaleftpeg @Spam Javelin @Johnap @EchoMan @Musicman @thecloughywobble @cfg @Sunnybrow Red

Evening Rip.
Just spent the last hour catching up on that thread about the utterly disgusting season ticket plan.
What a time to be a Sunderland supporter :evil:

This thread has been very informative today with orgies, screens being cleaned then covered again and sausage feeding online. :eek:

I may watch the later match.

Have a good un. πŸ’‹
Evening GS. Hope you’re feeling better.
Evening Rip.
Just spent the last hour catching up on that thread about the utterly disgusting season ticket plan.
It’s just one kick in the private’s after another.

FAO @Stortford

Late food change .....

due to spending ower lang at daughters ( brilliant though it was), no time for simmering my pork 😳, cauliflower cheese etc, that’ll have to wait til the morra.

Cumberland sausages on t’bbq with lerds of caramelised onions ( both r/w of course), in ciabatta rolls & salad.

Just about to watta plants whilst it heats up, dry & warm in TN35
Nee chips hopefully, we had a late change as well, chicken fajitas came on as sub and met by huge approval and demand for repeat next week

Thanks. I think he hung on as long as he could, but he did get weaker over the weekend so I guessed it was imminent. Jack is still looking for him. When they went outside, Jack hung back and let Bob wee, then Jack wee'd on top of Bob's wee! I've just let him out and he was looking around for him :(

Hope you feel better soon 😘

He's going to find it weird that Bob isn't there but time is a healer for us all. Take care. 😚
Evening GS. Hope you’re feeling better.

It’s just one kick in the private’s after another.

Thank you! πŸ‘

I've been reading the season ticket thread and I need to ask something on here.

A ton of people are saying they will renew or won't ask for refunds because it helps support the club. Now that's a nice way to think but given 20 million has supposedly been written off rather than be repaid what's to stop the owners of the club taking out the season ticket money and refunds that are due and lining their own pockets?

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but although I agree with the fans sentiments, I can't see how it helps the club if the owners can just remove it. Am I missing something?

A ton of people are saying they will renew or won't ask for refunds because it helps support the club. Now that's a nice way to think but given 20 million has supposedly been written off rather than be repaid what's to stop the owners of the club taking out the season ticket money and refunds that are due and lining their own pockets?

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but although I agree with the fans sentiments, I can't see how it helps the club if the owners can just remove it. Am I missing something?
@Grumpy Old Man might be able to give you a view?

Morning Niknak. I see normal service has been resumed.

The general feeling I’m getting is that it’s gone away. It hasn’t. Whilst we have cause for cautious optimism we now need to use our loafs more than ever. This is the time more people start getting careless, as we’ve seen.

Morning Snorbens. I’m sure it’ll get to you eventually mate.
Evening Dili, not a drop of rain all day.

Evening Rip.
Same here mate
Myself - long standing ST - live 135 miles away, well over 100 loyalty points and this action today is blindly stupid.
Seriously , what is the point of renewing?

I would happily have waived my refund for 19/20 and paid for next season too if the club stated they would offer proportionate refunds on any fixtures I could not access the stadium to or none at all

Last edited:
Same here mate
Myself - long standing ST - live 135 miles away, well over 100 loyalty points and this action today is blindly stupid.
Seriously , what is the point of renewing?

I would happily have waived my refund for 19/20 and paid for next season too if the club stated they would offer proportionate refunds on any fixtures I could not access the stadium to or none at all

Given the finances and the supposed hole, I really can't see why people don't get back everything owed to them and then decide how they are going to use it. At the mo it just seems that the owners could use your money for their wages and nice house.

Broadly speaking, they can't, unless they pay themselves enormous salaries or dividends. Also, if they did that, the club would go bust, and they'd lose all of their investment, and the loan they got (they, not the club, note) from FPP would be immediately payable. In short, it would cost them way more than they'd make. There are different arguments around the Β£20m; the balance arose because the deal was badly drafted on the basis of woefully incorrect assumptions. It's a long and sad story which I;ve gone over way too many times, but basically Short didn't pay off all the debt. He simply moved the last Β£25m of the SBC loan into Drmaville on the understanding it would be paid with part of the parachute payment. The path needed created that balance, which could be argued came into being because club money had been used to pay off the club debt.

Back