June 3rd live footy on tv

FAO @Stortford

Late food change .....

due to spending ower lang at daughters ( brilliant though it was), no time for simmering my pork 😳, cauliflower cheese etc, that’ll have to wait til the morra.

Cumberland sausages on t’bbq with lerds of caramelised onions ( both r/w of course), in ciabatta rolls & salad.

Just about to watta plants whilst it heats up, dry & warm in TN35

I'm ok at mo, just wanted a current account as I only have a business account, cant hide money from her indoors!
There’s floorboards for that man.
FAO @Stortford

Late food change .....

due to spending ower lang at daughters ( brilliant though it was), no time for simmering my pork 😳, cauliflower cheese etc, that’ll have to wait til the morra.

Cumberland sausages on t’bbq with lerds of caramelised onions ( both r/w of course), in ciabatta rolls & salad.

Sounds canny. I’m partial to a portion of Cumberland. Sun just got out here after being grey all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
FAO @Stortford

Late food change .....

Toad in hole with veg for us

Morning KG mate....

Morning RVF....have a great Wednesday...
Shitty workman’s lights at Roade and just outside Buckingham.
Now they all are the worst even money shot ever. 4 reds out of 4.

Just back in
Good evening
And to

@Dilligaf60 @becs @GlassSlippers @KarenDent @hank williams @Wakey ftm in Sussex @Scorefrom a throw in @sismanhatton @Horley Chorley @Stortford @Wandofaleftpeg @Spam Javelin @Johnap @EchoMan @Musicman @thecloughywobble @cfg @Sunnybrow Red

She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge...She studied sculpture at Saint Martins college...that's where I, caught her eye...Just been listening to it on me 🍱 break..top song..anyway, it's a late un but a late start tomorrow morning which I don't mind. Hope you've all had a nice day, bit cooler which was nicer,for me anyway. Have a great evening and stay a-lert...🤓🤓🤓🤓.

@hank williams , evening g pal, @WillD 🏏🏏🏏, @Dilligaf60 ,hope you passed the inspection ok...🏡🏡🏡👍👍🤣, @Bonzo ,evening,it was to the Norwegian Fjords. Offered 125% extra if we book another later this year or a refund. Tbh, there'll be no jollies this year...🛳🛳🛳🛳 ....can do this though...🛶🛶🛶🛶,@cfg , thanks for that pal, will defo check it out...👍👍👍, @thecloughywobble ,evening pal,cheers for that...I could listen to that all day, 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎶🎸🎸🎸🎸,excellent....heard a snippet of it just then...and @Grumpy Old Man too...🎸👍🎸👍.

@becs ,hope your days been as well as it could be. Bit of tiling ect could be just the job...you take care,xx.

@Rip Van Fish ,evening pal,hope you've had a goodun, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , hope all went well this morning. Missed the seven too...enjoy that 🌭.... nice memes btw...@Stortford ...hope you got a quick run today...Google Translate...😂😂😂, @Johnap ,yes, been a bit cooler and very rainy here too,have a good night pal, @oilcat , good evening pal, @Musicman , evening mate, I'll remember Tomorrow....hope you've had a good day and have a good night..🌌🌌.

@eddtheduck .....😁😁😁😁😁😁😁, @tunstall birdman ,🖐👋🖐👋🖐👋🖐#metoo....😂😂, @Wandofaleftpeg ,evening pal,hope the days been ok for you, @EchoMan , hope your days been nice, unlike our weather...🌦⛈🌦⛈,@Mk Mackem ,evening mate,hope you've had a better day today and you've enjoyed the family time too,👨‍👩‍👧‍👧. @sismanhatton , hope you've had a nice day pal.

Right,food done,drink done,I'm done (in) too...Have a good night, be finished for 8ish...Bon Voyage...or in my case...maybe not...👌👌👌👌👌.

Last edited:

Just back in
Good evening
And to

@Dilligaf60 @becs @GlassSlippers @KarenDent @hank williams @Wakey ftm in Sussex @Scorefrom a throw in @sismanhatton @Horley Chorley @Stortford @Wandofaleftpeg @Spam Javelin @Johnap @EchoMan @Musicman @thecloughywobble @cfg @Sunnybrow Red

Good evening young man

Shoite that 😩
Enjoy ya relaxing supper & slurp mate 👍
She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge...She studied sculpture at Saint Martins college...that's where I, caught her eye...Just been listening to it on me 🍱 break..top song..anyway, it's a late un but a late start tomorrow morning which I don't mind. Hope you've all had a nice day, bit cooler which was nicer,for me anyway. Have a great evening and stay a-lert...🤓🤓🤓🤓.

@hank williams , evening g pal, @WillD🏏🏏🏏, @Dilligaf60 ,hope you passed the inspection ok...🏡🏡🏡👍👍🤣, @Bonzo ,evening,it was to the Norwegian Fjords. Offered 125% extra if we book another later this year or a refund. Tbh, there'll be no jollies this year...🛳🛳🛳🛳 ....can do this though...🛶🛶🛶🛶,@cfg , thanks for that pal, will defo check it out...👍👍👍, @thecloughywobble ,evening pal,cheers for that...I could listen to that all day, 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎶🎸🎸🎸🎸,excellent....heard a snippet of it just then...and @Grumpy Old Man too...🎸👍🎸👍.

@becs ,hope your days been as well as it could be. Bit of tiling ect could be just the job...you take care,xx.

@Rip Van Fish ,evening pal,hope you've had a goodun, @Wakey ftm in Sussex , hope all went well this morning. Missed the seven too...enjoy that 🌭.... nice memes btw...@Stortford ...hope you got a quick run today...Google Translate...😂😂😂, @Johnap ,yes, been a bit cooler and very rainy here too,have a good night pal, @oilcat , good evening pal, @Musicman , evening mate, I'll remember Tomorrow....hope you've had a good day and have a good night..🌌🌌.

@eddtheduck .....😁😁😁😁😁😁😁, @tunstall birdman ,🖐👋🖐👋🖐👋🖐#metoo....😂😂, @Wandofaleftpeg ,evening pal,hope the days been ok for you, @EchoMan , hope your days been nice, unlike our weather...🌦⛈🌦⛈,@Mk Mackem ,evening mate,hope you've had a better day today and you've enjoyed the family time too,👨‍👩‍👧‍👧. @sismanhatton , hope you've had a nice day pal.

Right,food done,drink done,I'm done (in) too...Have a good night, be finished for 8ish...Bon Voyage...or in my case...maybe not...👌👌👌👌👌.
Enjoy ya well earned eve mate 👍👍👏👏👏

Last edited:

@hank williams , evening g pal, @WillD🏏🏏🏏, @Dilligaf60 ,hope you passed the inspection ok...🏡🏡🏡👍👍🤣, @Bonzo ,evening,it was to the Norwegian Fjords. Offered 125% extra if we book another later this year or a refund. Tbh, there'll be no jollies this year...🛳🛳🛳🛳 ....can do this though...🛶🛶🛶🛶,@cfg , thanks for that pal, will defo check it out...👍👍👍, @thecloughywobble ,evening pal,cheers for that...I could listen to that all day, 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎶🎸🎸🎸🎸,excellent....heard a snippet of it just then...and @Grumpy Old Man too...🎸👍🎸👍.

Evening, Scorefrom, la.

Just back in
Good evening
And to

Evening, Lieutenant General Longnose-Gar....

Just back in
Good evening
And to

Just back in
Good evening
And to

Evening RVF, not a good day for you reading that time to chill out now.

@hank williams , evening g pal, @WillD 🏏🏏🏏, @Dilligaf60 ,hope you passed the inspection ok...🏡🏡🏡👍👍🤣, @Bonzo ,evening,it was to the Norwegian Fjords. Offered 125% extra if we book another later this year or a refund. Tbh, there'll be no jollies this year...🛳🛳🛳🛳 ....can do this though...🛶🛶🛶🛶,@cfg , thanks for that pal, will defo check it out...👍👍👍, @thecloughywobble ,evening pal,cheers for that...I could listen to that all day, 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎶🎸🎸🎸🎸,excellent....heard a snippet of it just then...and @Grumpy Old Man too...🎸👍🎸👍.

We have thank you. Good front nine at golf followed by the wheels not coming off, don't think they were put on after pit stop.
Just finished what work l had to complete so feet up.
It appears you may not be so lucky but may get a lie in tomorrow morning.
Not heard from MkM, hopefully he is have a good day. Take care and keep safe👏👏👏
Wot-a-cock-up ......

forgot what day it was, T has her zoom yoga class ( from Wakey) until 7.30

so food will be after ( but son & granddaughter had theirs at 6). Sausages already cooked & bread charred 🙄🙄

Stupid boy 👦
Bloody hell reading back you had hell of a day, can you not spoon feed her while she doing yoga.
Evening btw

Last edited:

We have thank you. Good front nine at golf followed by the wheels not coming off, don't think they were put on after pit stop.

Bloody hell reading back you had hell of a day, can you not spoon feed her while she doing yoga.
Evening btw
Evening Sis

Are you really suggesting I feed T a sausage whilst on zoom 😳😳😳🙄😄
2k views again 😎
Either looking to see if Becs has hit 10k or for recipes lad 👍

Last edited:

Evening. It's been ok thanks. I did a bit of gym this morning and pottered! Cleared some junk out the garage to fill the wheelie bin up as it gets emptied tomorrow. Told the lady over the road about Bob. She said she'd just had a negative corona test so she gave me a hug! She's collie crackers as well, so I had a cuddle with her dog too.

Hope you get finished soon 😘

Evening R

Evening btw
Was fine mate. Earnings were good from it
Evening, Scorefrom, la.

Evening, Lieutenant General Longnose-Gar....
Good evening
Good evening young man

Shoite that 😩
Enjoy ya relaxing supper & slurp mate 👍

Enjoy ya well earned eve mate 👍👍👏👏👏
Evening Squire

Last edited:

Just back in
Good evening
And to

Evening Rip

Evening SFATI. Passed with flying colours mate. Also helps that she caught me working. She’s got another night shift tonight so I’m going to watch the rest of the Trump documentary I started last night. Enjoy your evening when you get finished 👍😁
2k views again 😎
Pah. Chicken feed mate. You need to up your game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening Rip

Evening SFATI. Passed with flying colours mate. Also helps that she caught me working. She’s got another night shift tonight so I’m going to watch the rest of the Trump documentary I started last night. Enjoy your evening when you get finished 👍😁

Pah. Chicken feed mate. You need to up your game.
Evening Dil
Worth the effort then 👍
Indeed

Back