1915 kick off 19:30
BT Sport 1

Famalicao v FC Porto
Primeira Liga
2100 kick off 21:15
FreeSports / Premier Sports 1 HD / Premier Sports 1

That's yer lot both games for me
Morning Hank, Morning all--Think I will give them a miss as losing interest tbh

End of our run of Sunny days but the Garden needs the rain--just need to find my Mac or brolly!

Werder Bremen v Eintracht Frankfurt
Bundesliga
BT Sport 1

Famalicao v FC Porto
Primeira Liga

Morning mate
Morning marra

Last can & half litre of rocket fuel then bed for me
My last two cans then bed been ruff all day. So I didn’t start drinking till 8 now av drunk 10 cans a feel hunky doory

Last edited:
Werder Bremen v Eintracht Frankfurt
Bundesliga
BT Sport 1

Famalicao v FC Porto
Primeira Liga

Morning Hank lad and everyone....

None of that German rubbish for me....

They have nothing to play for...

Munich have waltzed it so its pointless waste of time....

Every league in europe should have been voided in view of the hundreds of thousands who have passed away.....sometimes sport must take a back seat....

And for the premiership, greedy set of bastards they really really are. They refused to pay for the lower leagues covid testing £2.5 million I believe...they should all be banned from stealing lower leagues future stars for 5 years....

All about the bloody money !!!!

Pisses me right off .....
Morning Hank, Morning all--Think I will give them a miss as losing interest tbh

End of our run of Sunny days but the Garden needs the rain--just need to find my Mac or brolly!
Morning mate....

Waste of time playing in front of empty stadiums when it's a 1 horse race and the race is all but over....
I'm very disillusioned with the greedy set of twats...

Last edited:
What hangovers
Don’t ya get em mate. Am proper ruff atleast once a week off them
Morning Hank lad and everyone....

None of that German rubbish for me....

They have nothing to play for...

Munich have waltzed it so its pointless waste of time....

Every league in europe should have been voided in view of the hundreds of thousands who have passed away.....sometimes sport must take a back seat....

And for the premiership, greedy set of bastards they really really are. They refused to pay for the lower leagues covid testing £2.5 million I believe...they should all be banned from stealing lower leagues future stars for 5 years....

All about the bloody money !!!!

Pisses me right off .....

Morning mate....

Waste of time playing in front of empty stadiums when it's a 1 horse race and the race is all but over....
I'm very disillusioned with the greedy set of twats...
Morning MK matey

Last edited:
Don’t ya get em mate. Am proper ruff atleast once a week off them

Morning MK matey
Morning Huffy Duffy hope you're well and enjoying you're cider.....

Sorry , my posts are a bit ott....

Somebody's pissed me right off...

I shouldn't take it out on the thread...

My apologies, it's too late to delete them....
Morning Hank, morning all, hopefully watch both games, have a good day everyone.
Morning BROOMFIELD marra...

If pushed, I might watch the Porto game
Can’t get away w frostys mate the hangovers are rank
Didnt we all used to drink that guy rot crap as Teenagers ?

Then we grew up !!!!

Last edited:
Morning hank...morning all...

Might watch a bit after work.

Couple times I've finished my tasks quickly so I can watch, only to switch channels after 15 mins. Ah well, we'll see.

Best of days to you all and be safe!
Morning buddy, hows Canada today ?

I know there's people on here who live for their football, but this is not football as we know it...

Void the lot, and start the new season in August /,Sept it's tough on Liverpool but it's even tougher for the almost 40k people who have lost their lives to this virus....

What a waste of money, and who really wants to watch a soul less game played by a set of money grabbing set of mercenaries " foreign players " play out the season...

The EPL is a disgrace, not coughing up for the lower leagues to have their players tested....

My daughter and partner are friends with half the Saints players first team squad through her business, and they are tested twice a week and have been for weeks...paid for by who ?

One rule for the rich

Morning buddy, hows Canada today ?

I know there's people on here who live for their football, but this is not football as we know it...

Void the lot, and start the new season in August /,Sept it's tough on Liverpool but it's even tougher for the almost 40k people who have lost their lives to this virus....

What a waste of money, and who really wants to watch a soul less game played by a set of money grabbing set of mercenaries " foreign players " play out the season...

The EPL is a disgrace, not coughing up for the lower leagues to have their players tested....

My daughter and partner are friends with half the Saints players first team squad through her business, and they are tested twice a week and have been for weeks...paid for by who ?

One rule for the rich

Morning bud...warm one here, about 25 or so in afternoon.

Tend to agree about the PL. Should be a few pund in a jar somewhere. I'm genuinely reaching an aloofness toward sport as a whole but, as I'm not thinking all that straight these days, I'm just sleepwalking along.

Morning bud...warm one here, about 25 or so in afternoon.

Tend to agree about the PL. Should be a few pund in a jar somewhere. I'm genuinely reaching an aloofness toward sport as a whole but, as I'm not thinking all that straight these days, I'm just sleepwalking along.
We had our last warm day for a few weeks, in some areas 27° yesterday down to 12° today, what's that all about ?

Heyho it's been nice while it lasted....

Your not alone re sport in general...

I'm off to bed now mate...

All the best everyone...good night / morning all...

Morning Huffy Duffy hope you're well and enjoying you're cider.....

Sorry , my posts are a bit ott....

Somebody's pissed me right off...

I shouldn't take it out on the thread...

My apologies, it's too late to delete them....

Morning BROOMFIELD marra...

If pushed, I might watch the Porto game

Didnt we all used to drink that guy rot crap as Teenagers ?

Then we grew up !!!!
I never noticed your ott posts mate

Back