Jeremy Kyle taken off air and suspended indefinitely

I couldn't believe when i was reading the report earlier its been on air since 2005, i didn't think its been that long, but if this is the end.. then Good.

This could be huge for the country.

All the dole walllers will have to go to work again now meaning record low numbers of unemployment and a massive boost to the economy.

Jeremy Kyle; the hero we never knew we needed.

So at least we know where the line is drawn. Wait until someone dies before bothering to do anything about a show that baits the lowest end of society for the entertainment of a middle class audience.

Jeremy Kyle behaves almost like a cult leader. Shouts, argues, gets in their faces and openly humiliates them until they break down, then puts his arm around them saying softly that he will help them, make them better.

The only thing we can deduce is that, directly or indirectly, something which happened on that show led to someone's death. That has to be cause enough to keep a show supposedly helping people off-air permanently.

This.

You never see middle class or well to do average working class people on the show. I'm sure they have problems too. It's always council estates alcoholics, drug addicts, single mothers with 5 kids with 5 different fathers or fathers who are total shits. It's a certain type of person he wants on his show. It's not to help them but to make a few pennies out of them.

Wanker!
I wouldn't say it's a certain type of person that he wants, it's just a certain type of person that is willing to go on. If a millionaire was happy to go on because he wanted to discuss his quandary other who the father of their multiple children is, he wouldn't turn them away.

It's just only the mightily thick / poor / fame hungry that want to put themselves on this show.

This could be huge for the country.

All the dole walllers will have to go to work again now meaning record low numbers of unemployment and a massive boost to the economy.

Jeremy Kyle; the hero we never knew we needed.
Also means we might still have salad in the supermarkets if they go and work in the fields now they voted out the EU workers.

WHAT AM I GONNA WATCH NOW :p

judge rinder :eek::eek:
Off topic but I never knew until a few weeks ago that Judge Rinder is actually a game show.

If the complainant/defendant put a strong enough case forward and are awarded compensation by JR it’s paid by the production company not the other party.

I don't have a great deal of sympathy for the majority that go on. They know what Kyle is like, it's like a badge of honour for when they go back to their chavvy mates, like an asbo was a few years back. I'm not ashamed to say I find it quite entertaining

Agree with this. The way people are going on it's as if the participants are forced to go on the show at gunpoint.

I've only ever seen a couple of episodes like.

Agree with this. The way people are going on it's as if the participants are forced to go on the show at gunpoint.

I've only ever seen a couple of episodes like.
When I read this thread I couldn't believe I was going against the grain in what I said. I suspect most people that posted before me actually think similar. The people who go on there seem to thrive on it

I think he looks like Tommy Robinson.
Is that the guy who has been recruited by the govt to cause havoc?

Last edited:
Off topic but I never knew until a few weeks ago that Judge Rinder is actually a game show.

If the complainant/defendant put a strong enough case forward and are awarded compensation by JR it’s paid by the production company not the other party.

never watched, as its not a real court might it be that they can't make them pay it, so production company pay it

He only deals with council estate people. Very successful breeders, by the way. Now, if they out-breed the middle and upper class...what do you think will happen to the UK's population with the added immigrant population.

In 25 years, You are left with?

Back