Jeremy Kyle taken off air and suspended indefinitely

Good f***ing riddance. His brazen provocation and profiteering from the suffering of the working class and impoverished is disgraceful.
This.

You never see middle class or well to do average working class people on the show. I'm sure they have problems too. It's always council estates alcoholics, drug addicts, single mothers with 5 kids with 5 different fathers or fathers who are total shits. It's a certain type of person he wants on his show. It's not to help them but to make a few pennies out of them.

Wanker!

Good. Scum program that preys on the troubles in people's lives. I can't get my head around why people enjoy watching it. They obviously enjoy watching others suffer and being humiliated.

This.

You never see middle class or well to do average working class people on the show. I'm sure they have problems too. It's always council estates alcoholics, drug addicts, single mothers with 5 kids with 5 different fathers or fathers who are total shits. It's a certain type of person he wants on his show. It's not to help them but to make a few pennies out of them.

Wanker!

They're the only people that hypocritical weasel can talk to the way he does.

f***ing gerrin, this show is a giant skid mark on society and TV itself. Giving junkies and chav types who have been drag up a few quid to be exploited and ridiculed. This show is one of the things that really makes me wonder about the world we live in, do these 1M people who watch it to make themselves feel better, superior would be the best word I guess ?

Hope it never comes back and he can get back to spending his time down the bookies, if ever a bloke should have empathy it's one who's had demons himself (I include myself in that comment, that's why I'm git class and nice to 99% of people :p:cool:)

My other half disagrees with me on this but I always hated how he occasionally has people with 'real problems' on. Like kids suffering from debilitating diseases, who get showered with gifts on the show.

Not the action itself that irks me, it's the fact that its just clearly a thinly veiled vanity exercise to show us that 'See? Jeremy is not a complete twat after all.'

IV just read (could be bollocks like)that the lad failed the lie detector when he was in fact telling the truth and it had lead to this.they not 100% that's why the plod don't use them apparently

IV just read (could be bollocks like)that the lad failed the lie detector when he was in fact telling the truth and it had lead to this.they not 100% that's why the plod don't use them apparently
Wouldn't surprise me, the show is so morally bereft I always suspected it wouldn't be a stretch for them to fiddle the results to get a show.

One of Mrs J’s old school friends worked on the show as an Associate Producer or something like that. She was convinced that they were helping the guests and talked about it like they were a counselling service and got really annoyed if you questioned their motives

What is the between the lines story here? I dont really understand the show, they hinting someone has been murdered due to a result of the show, or died due to the stress caused?

What is the between the lines story here? I dont really understand the show, they hinting someone has been murdered due to a result of the show, or died due to the stress caused?
either/ or is a possibility. Must be some discrepancy in whats gone on to pull the show that quickly

Died a week after filming I read. No idea on the circumstances but the show must have felt responsible if they've pulled it albeit temporarily.
Heard a week after also.

Don't think much will come of this, just ITV covering their backs on the off chance that someone tries to implicate the show directly.

Back