Jeremy Kyle taken off air and suspended indefinitely

I don't know if it was involved in this case - as far as I know no details are public - but that lie detector thing has bothered/annoyed me for years.

If someone "fails" a "test" he screams and harangues them, makes relationships untenable, destroys lives and never once acknowledges that there is uncertainty in the results, much less acknowledge that it's all cod science with no proven validity whatever. Not even above chance.

This is well known of course but even in this day and age I'm surprised he's been allowed to get away with such cynical exploitation for so long.

I don't know if it was involved in this case - as far as I know no details are public - but that lie detector thing has bothered/annoyed me for years.

If someone "fails" a "test" he screams and harangues them, makes relationships untenable, destroys lives and never once acknowledges that there is uncertainty in the results, much less acknowledge that it's all cod science with no proven validity whatever. Not even above chance.

This is well known of course but even in this day and age I'm surprised he's been allowed to get away with such cynical exploitation for so long.

Job fir Danny baker maybe

Or they have died purely as a coincidence a week after the show.

If the person was an addict and took an overdose a week after being on the show then obviously ITV won’t want to be tainted by this event, even if it has never been aired. Remember this programme has never been aired yet, and apparently never will be.

For me, the jury is still out as to whether or not it has anything to do with the show itself or whether it’s simply a case of addicts gonna get it wrong sometimes and pay the price.

Little but judgey, that

Last edited:
He only deals with council estate people. Very successful breeders, by the way. Now, if they out-breed the middle and upper class...what do you think will happen to the UK's population with the added immigrant population.

In 25 years, You are left with?
Have you seen the film idiocracy? All the stupid people our breed the educated and after 500 years the effects are everyone’s stupid.
I know it’s a comedy but it’s what is going to happen

Good riddance.

Nobody come out of that show looking good. The people that go on it are f***ing morons that don’t care about airing out their most intimate problems for a few quid and a couple of nights in a hotel and Kyle and his producers coin it in letting them do it on national TV.

Back