Jeremy Kyle taken off air and suspended indefinitely

Is that the guy who has been recruited by the govt to cause havoc?
Just looked into this and it appears he gets funding from the Russian Gov and various other establishments, it doesn't say anything about the British gov though.

Just looked into this and it appears he gets funding from the Russian Gov and various other establishments, it doesn't say anything about the British gov though.
I don't think the info would be there if it's true but it wouldn't surprise me . I don't think for one minute he was sent to jail

Off topic but I never knew until a few weeks ago that Judge Rinder is actually a game show.

If the complainant/defendant put a strong enough case forward and are awarded compensation by JR it’s paid by the production company not the other party.

You're not allowed to take the case to a real court afterwards though, so the "judgement" is kinda real.

He only deals with council estate people. Very successful breeders, by the way. Now, if they out-breed the middle and upper class...what do you think will happen to the UK's population with the added immigrant population.

In 25 years, You are left with?
That is exactly what is happening now. It is what Cameron complacently under estimated and it back-fired and off he fuc*ed.

Production team members of the Jeremy Kyle show are known to hang around doctor's surgeries and other places where they know the impoverished will be, and eavesdrop to hear if any couples are arguing over paternity but can't afford the test. The Kylers offer to pay for the test in return for being contestants in the ITV Hunger Games

I was in a taxi a couple of years ago in Glasgow and started waffling on about stuff. He'd been given a pre-booked hire to take a "family" to the programme. The idea was that he was driving them from Glasgow to, I think, Manchester where the show was being filmed. He said the family were f***ing truly scum. They were, basically, on an all expenses paid trip for a couple of days. Taxi down, taxi back, hotel overnight, all expenses paid. He hadn't got over the border when the 14 year old boy who was with them started skinning up and lit up a joint. Taxi driver told him/them to put it out. He was told, in fairly firm terms, that they could do what they wanted and if he didn't comply they would report him and he wouldn't be paid. He pulled up at the next layby and told them to fuck off out of his taxi, he'd rather lose the fare. They complied.

Utter arseholes.

Back