Jeremy Kyle taken off air and suspended indefinitely

Theres always middle class people in the crowd laughing at the poor fuckers on stage though.

Pleased it's gone, can't believe it's been on so long.

What is the between the lines story here? I dont really understand the show, they hinting someone has been murdered due to a result of the show, or died due to the stress caused?

Or they have died purely as a coincidence a week after the show.

If the person was an addict and took an overdose a week after being on the show then obviously ITV won’t want to be tainted by this event, even if it has never been aired. Remember this programme has never been aired yet, and apparently never will be.

For me, the jury is still out as to whether or not it has anything to do with the show itself or whether it’s simply a case of addicts gonna get it wrong sometimes and pay the price.

I agree with the comments on the thread. However it had viewing figures large enough to keep it going for years. Just as those that voted in The Torres, we need to ask what does that say about society? The public gets what the public wants.

Horrible show. Hate the way people get bullied and ridiculed on it. Shame someone has lost their life for them to pull it.

Only suspended while they investigate the episode concerned ! The slimy **** will be back I've no doubt. ITV full of obnoxious wankers these days

He will be welcomed back the masses like the cheeky Geordie prankster/drink driver was , regardless of their behaviour they guarantee ratings for itv
Exactly will come back contrite and announce counselling to be available just like that Love Island farrago with a contestant committing suicude !

Back