Jennings

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought it odd he was batting so deep into his crease against Philander. I would have thought he'd have been better off getting outside the crease to negate the swing.

He wont be in the next test unless he does something spectacular in the 2nd Inns. I highly suspect another 0 however, looks completely lost.

I do hope he comes back from this

But he has had one incredible season. And not much else

finally got on top by believing in himself. this can't have helped

Class discussion there on TMS about jennings. between about 4 of them in the box discussing him - bearing in mind he is quite in the spotlight given his struggles so far - and nobody knew how old he was or how long he's been at durham.

and this is after they were all being critical about the selectors not having a good enough knowledge of county cricket given their job :rolleyes:

Last edited:
finally got on top by believing in himself. this can't have helped

Class discussion there on TMS about jennings. between about 4 of them in the box discussing him - bearing in mind he is quite in the spotlight given his struggles so far - and nobody knew how old he was or how long he's been at durham.

and this is after they were all being critical about the selectors not having a good enough knowledge of county cricket given their job :rolleyes:

This morning Boycott had to confirm with Ed Smith which county Jennings played for before launching into his tirade on the failings of the coaches.

This morning Boycott had to confirm with Ed Smith which county Jennings played for before launching into his tirade on the failings of the coaches.
Thought that was a bit disrespectful of Durham - bearing in mind how many players we have supplied to FTECB i think our coaching must have been good - this is just a lad in a bad trot - needs to get back to playing for Durham and scoring runs.

Thought that was a bit disrespectful of Durham - bearing in mind how many players we have supplied to FTECB i think our coaching must have been good - this is just a lad in a bad trot - needs to get back to playing for Durham and scoring runs.
I don't know how he can tell, Jennings is bad form and has little confidence so his feet aren't moving and he's not playing his own game ... of course it's going to look bad. Boycott is not my idea of a good analyst.

Him and Vaughan just spout off and then change their views on players and how to play the game on a match to match basis.

Exactly

It's laughable

The only one who hold them accountable is Dobell

I can't believe the BBC employ Vaughan. He is completely clueless

I think he will come again

But if you are this badly out of form try someone else

Really hope they go with Stoneman as his game is perfect for Australia, where as Hameed is not

Exactly

It's laughable

The only one who hold them accountable is Dobell

I can't believe the BBC employ Vaughan. He is completely clueless

I think he will come again

But if you are this badly out of form try someone else

Really hope they go with Stoneman as his game is perfect for Australia, where as Hameed is not

Dobell is a superb journalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back