Jennings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balance would stood on the next wicket alon, how could he have seen it? If you've faced it you should know where it has pitched

Just watched it on the highlights shocker of a decision by the umpire, would have thought Jennings was quite confident when he went to talk to Ballance, opening batsmen tend to know where their stumps are, so it would be interesting to know what was said. Must also be team instructions on reviews puzzling

I think it's fair to say when a cricket ball is coming down at around 90 mph, and you see it once, it's a lot harder to tell than when you have seen slow motion replays on the telly.

I dont know like. Ive faced bowling of 80mph+ and I reckon I know when its pitched outside leg. I'm surprised he didnt call for a review without hesistation.

I dont know like. Ive faced bowling of 80mph+ and I reckon I know when its pitched outside leg. I'm surprised he didnt call for a review without hesistation.
Exactly mate.

You should know where your stumps are.

But I guess as it's a Durham player it can't really be his fault.

So have I and I found it difficult to put bat on ball never mind know where it pitched:D

Seriously I think hard to tell at one pace one look at the speed it happens, you would imagine a test batsman would be able to tell, but its never as clear as it looks on the telly.

with the new rules around reviews being reset after 90overs any opener these days should be reviewing most lbw decision obviously bar the absolute plumb ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back