Jeff Stelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are all characters in the studio even that wanker Merson but there is one dullard who needs replacing.........
Le Tissier.
Also I would keep Stelling every week but alternate the four regulars by getting rid of Le Tis and bringing in five new lads. Four one week, four the next.
It's all about football nous isn't it ?
If they had to pick eight knowledgable posters from here to do it,
I 'd go with Me, @Perryqhill @Eddie Hitler @gipetto @Prefab @Reiver @MADBOB THE MAKEM and anyone other than @Mrjardine

Arse licking SMB members for some likes?

Shame on you!

No ill turn it off and look at updates from the BBC site instead.

With Ron Manager on the panel

Marvelous

I think it's a gap in the market. Hand on heart, I'd genuinely prefer to watch them do it. Ex-pro pundits are tenapenny these days, they are too serious and boring as fcku

My roving reporters would be @Father Jack Hackett @rocky @Zig81 @CatRyan ( cos there's always a good looking one) @LadyMuck ( cos we deserve two good looking ones) and @Wakey ftm in Sussex
What a team !

Who are you ?
You can sweep the floor.

and special teams like @ProfessionalMackem @Cowvahlo to take care of x-files, like the south shields floodlight failure and such like

Last edited:
Stelling was funny until he got carried away with himself when the studio clowns endlessly licked his arse and laughed at everything he said.

Just like Holloway, etc, they all end up thinking they're 10 times more clever and amusing than they actually are.

Not one of them, on GSS, have ever said anything funnier than I've seen on here tbh.

Stelling was funny until he got carried away with himself when the studio clowns endlessly licked his arse and laughed at everything he said.

Just like Holloway, etc, they all end up thinking they're 10 times more clever and amusing than they actually are.

Not one of them, on GSS, have ever said anything funnier than I've seen on here tbh.
Oh the irony !
That's it, you're on your own from now on mucker, I will not have our Jeff slagged, no way.
My tongue( if it ever was in) is now very definitely OUT of your arse !

Oh the irony !
That's it, you're on your own from now on mucker, I will not have our Jeff slagged, no way.
My tongue( if it ever was in) is now very definitely OUT of your arse !

:rolleyes:

http://www.sportbible.com/football/...le-holocaust-joke-on-soccer-saturday-20170121

The former Countdown presenter is well known for his puns and terrible 'dad' jokes about people's names but he's definitely gone too far today.

Commenting on the Huddersfield vs Ipswich game and goalscorer Christopher Schindler the 61 year old said, "He always writes it down when he scores, it's called Schindler's List."

Last edited:
Ey, his Mam lives 100 yards away from me man. I was the best looking lad at his school
Feckin@ Reiver, never went to school, ugly bassa

The shows canny popular. It must be doing something right...

Don't mind Stelling and sometimes enjoy an afternoon watching GSS in the house if the lads aren't playing.

They are all characters in the studio even that wanker Merson but there is one dullard who needs replacing.........
Le Tissier.
Also I would keep Stelling every week but alternate the four regulars by getting rid of Le Tis and bringing in five new lads. Four one week, four the next.
It's all about football nous isn't it ?
If they had to pick eight knowledgable posters from here to do it,
I 'd go with Me, @Perryqhill @Eddie Hitler @gipetto @Prefab @Reiver @MADBOB THE MAKEM and anyone other than @Mrjardine
Seeing as I'm included in that because I'm not @Mrjardine I accept the challenge ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back