Jeff Stelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are all characters in the studio even that wanker Merson but there is one dullard who needs replacing.........
Le Tissier.
Also I would keep Stelling every week but alternate the four regulars by getting rid of Le Tis and bringing in five new lads. Four one week, four the next.
It's all about football nous isn't it ?
If they had to pick eight knowledgable posters from here to do it,
I 'd go with Me, @Perryqhill @Eddie Hitler @gipetto @Prefab @Reiver @MADBOB THE MAKEM and anyone other than @Mrjardine
I'll give you @gipetto but the rest is like a who's who of clueless knackers!

He won't make it past Burnley before 'doctors advise him to quit' ........ :lol:
You feckin nacker. He's the same age as you and that's where it ends. He has his own hair, he is suntanned, he has white teeth, they are his own, he went to the grammar school, he is sharp, he is witty, he is intelligent, I like him, if that's not enough, he is rich and he sounds like me, a pooly.
You can just feck off.

You feckin nacker. He's the same age as you and that's where it ends.

He has his own hair, he is suntanned, he has white teeth, they are his own, he went to the grammar school, he is sharp, he is witty, he is intelligent
, I like him, if that's not enough, he is rich and he sounds like me, a pooly.
You can just feck off.

OK, I get the picture .......

Logon or register to see this image

That is actually Seaton beach.

Clueless knackers who tie you up in knots every time you engage them.
Well I must be like Houdini then as I never struggle to get out of them. Even you have more of an idea than some of them you mentioned.

They are all characters in the studio even that wanker Merson but there is one dullard who needs replacing.........
Le Tissier.
Also I would keep Stelling every week but alternate the four regulars by getting rid of Le Tis and bringing in five new lads. Four one week, four the next.
It's all about football nous isn't it ?
If they had to pick eight knowledgable posters from here to do it,
I 'd go with Me, @Perryqhill @Eddie Hitler @gipetto @Prefab @Reiver @MADBOB THE MAKEM and anyone other than @Mrjardine

Including me?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back