Jeff Stelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Saturday Team meets up and start the planning the day before.
Used to stay in the big ex vauxies hotel on Cromwell Rd on Friday neet in an attempt to make sure they were all fit for the show........bunch of ex pros in the big city away from their missus's.......hehehehe.

Quite true, came about from his childhood holidays in Newbiggin. Quick bit of research proves this.

Why of course, a holiday in Newbiggin would have that effect on a child ...... hence his season ticket :lol:

He's actually a Man Utd supporter with a 'soft spot' for Newcastle, nice try but it's a fail I'm afraid.

Why of course, a holiday in Newbiggin would have that effect on a child ...... hence his season ticket :lol:

He's actually a Man Utd supporter with a 'soft spot' for Newcastle, nice try but it's a fail I'm afraid

'fail‘?

I made a point which has been refuted with evidence, fair play to that.

But do you honestly expect me to believe that you judge a day's success rate on internet message board comments?

'fail‘?

I made a point which has been refuted with evidence, fair play to that.

But do you honestly expect me to believe that you judge a day's success rate on internet message board comments?

I never expect anything, not even correct grammar ... just as well in your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back