Jack3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond me why you'd take so much of a supplement that doesn't even tell you the dosage of the ingredients, especially when the two main stimulators ingredients are 1,3 and caffeine.

Beyond me why you'd take so much of a supplement that doesn't even tell you the dosage of the ingredients, especially when the two main stimulators ingredients are 1,3 and caffeine.
google reckons per serving its 350mg of caffeine.

Just a thought but prior to all these pre-workout supplements hitting the market i used to use L-Tyrosine with a can of energy drink. The taurine and caffeine compliment the tyrosine well.....you will need about 2-3g of tyrosine. Definitely works and cheap as chips.

Just a thought but prior to all these pre-workout supplements hitting the market i used to use L-Tyrosine with a can of energy drink. The taurine and caffeine compliment the tyrosine well.....you will need about 2-3g of tyrosine. Definitely works and cheap as chips.

Only pre-workout supps I can see myself touching in the near future are Totalis when it is released this month, or possibly Citadel Nutrition's athlete pre-workout if they end up going through with it.

Buy everything else in bulk and dose it myself. Cheapest and most efficient way.

I don't get why you need to take anything. Why not just take nothing and stop when you conk out? Sounds like a cop out to me. You might as well take rounds as well.

When I'm cycling, I go til I'm knacked. I only take race fuel/ caffeine on marathon rides Im concerned I might not finish otherwise.

I don't get why you need to take anything. Why not just take nothing and stop when you conk out? Sounds like a cop out to me. You might as well take rounds as well.

When I'm cycling, I go til I'm knacked. I only take race fuel/ caffeine on marathon rides Im concerned I might not finish otherwise.

If you need to take a mix of stimulants before every workout, then there is an issue imo.

If you need to take a mix of stimulants before every workout, then there is an issue imo.
Normally the issue is motivation, the sole reason why most people think "bollocks to it" and don't bother.

I don't see a problem with people taking something to kick them up the arse. Along with half the population I cant function in the morning without a cup of coffee, doesn't mean there's something wrong with me.

Normally the issue is motivation, the sole reason why most people think "bollocks to it" and don't bother.

I don't see a problem with people taking something to kick them up the arse. Along with half the population I cant function in the morning without a cup of coffee, doesn't mean there's something wrong with me.
That's debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back