Jack3d

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Assault energy drink arrived 36 hours after ordering, was told 3-5 working days, so a nice bonus. Took one scoop today and did the job, pleased with it so far and recommend it for people missing jack3d.

My Assault energy drink arrived 36 hours after ordering, was told 3-5 working days, so a nice bonus. Took one scoop today and did the job, pleased with it so far and recommend it for people missing jack3d.

Please...stay safe.

Please...stay safe.

I will mate. Just going to stay to recommended dosage and avoid using it when possible.

My mate bought something call grenade the other day. Comes in a proper army style box. He said that is the best he has used like. £42 though.

They are just herbal fat burners, didnt give me energy at all, just made me feel slightly sick for 10 mins.

I will mate. Just going to stay to recommended dosage and avoid using it when possible

It was just me speaking with 'misc' language, been doing it all the f***ing time since I got banned from BB.com :lol:

what you get banned for?:lol:

A question was asked about how a certain person who's nickname may or may not of started with 'Z' managed to stay so lean while 'bulking' and I just stated something along the lines of 'He used to like riding a bicycle all the time' :lol:

hows the first week of it?

Its gone quite well, not as strong as Jack3d but it isnt as bad for me as Jack3d will have been for me. Nothing out of the ordinary like Jack3d but its good and has done the job so far.

Seems pointless, doesn't it? If it was a professional then I could see the reasoning.

Depends on the pre-workout. I've just got some Totalis sent to me without the shipping prices. Although it is one of very few pre-workouts I'll take. The formula is a majority of the supplements I take anyway, but in a powder that doesn't taste like shit, with no 1,3.

The ingredient that made Jack3d etc so 'good' is banned for professional athletes in almost every sport, too.

still cant get my head round anyone would use pre work out supplements at our level of training

what do you mean 'at our level' ?

I suspect for most ordinary folk, they'll feel drained after being at work all day & just need a bit of an energy boost.

what do you mean 'at our level' ?

I suspect for most ordinary folk, they'll feel drained after being at work all day & just need a bit of an energy boost.

yes but people have been taking jack3d its caused deaths or even sleep problems, clearly there is a lack of perspective amongst some.

take titus comments about that other stim, if you start a thread warning of the dangers I'll bet someone would instead of seeing the warnings will look at how 'cut' the dead bloke is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back