Jack3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP

Running low on the stuff and in need of a alternative, any got any suggestions?

I've heard pulse is good from MP.

This.

I have weened myself to one scoop of jack3d per day. Just need a new product to give me a little kick in the morning.

Little help required with this stuff please, haven't ordered any yet but may well do so.

I've lost about 3 and a half stone in about the last 6 months, recently joined a gym but want to lose more weight, before eventually building muscle. Is it worth me buying this stuff at the minute?

Little help required with this stuff please, haven't ordered any yet but may well do so.

I've lost about 3 and a half stone in about the last 6 months, recently joined a gym but want to lose more weight, before eventually building muscle. Is it worth me buying this stuff at the minute?

on the basis of it being currently banned & therefore unavailable..........

No, just keep training without a concoction of stimulants, it hasn't hurt your progress.

You tried it? Any good mate?

no i dont take stuff like that, mates on it though and from an outsiders prospective i can see a considerable difference in his work ethic and strength. He said its decent like, always worth a try, has had some good reviews on the web aswell. Just be careful taking the amount it recommends ( as stupid as it sounds), the lad i know takes about half of it and says that more than a kick he needs.

But the ingredient that made Jack3d so 'effective' is what has been banned.

Just bought some Assault for £29, getting delivered next week and will review it

Which ingredient do you propose will be banned?

actually from this review it seems pretty safe.

''Original Jack3d obviously had the 1-3 DMAA in it along with Creatine and Beta Alanine, it was more of a stimulant and would work for pumps and make you pretty sweaty, the new Jack3d Micro has a completely new one with Citrulline and Agmatine and a 3,4-dihydrox which will relax your blood vessels and increase production of GH and nitric oxide, its just really a difference between the pump from jack3d and the focus and energy from jack3d micro''

I just thought with it been banned previously they would be out to get in banned again, sorry lord Titus ,God of the gym.

Last edited:
They banned it because it contained 1,3. They can't just ban what they want without a basis to do so.

sorry lord Titus ,God of the gym

:confused:

actually from this review it seems pretty safe.

''Original Jack3d obviously had the 1-3 DMAA in it along with Creatine and Beta Alanine, it was more of a stimulant and would work for pumps and make you pretty sweaty, the new Jack3d Micro has a completely new one with Citrulline and Agmatine and a 3,4-dihydrox which will relax your blood vessels and increase production of GH and nitric oxide, its just really a difference between the pump from jack3d and the focus and energy from jack3d micro''

I just thought with it been banned previously they would be out to get in banned again, sorry lord Titus ,God of the gym.

:lol::lol: FFS MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back