Jack3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but people have been taking jack3d its caused deaths or even sleep problems, clearly there is a lack of perspective amongst some.

take titus comments about that other stim, if you start a thread warning of the dangers I'll bet someone would instead of seeing the warnings will look at how 'cut' the dead bloke is.

DNP is poison. It says a lot when very well known performance enhancing drug abusers won't even touch it. The problem is that these things are so easily put in the wrong hands. Imagine some average gym go-er with no understanding of proper nutrition that "can't lose weight" gets in a conversation with some moron in the gym that is running an oral only 'cycle' and happens to be very big and ripped or whatever and says "Oh, you should try this stuff, it's great". I'd bet 9/10 times that the person would buy it with the mentality of "He must know what he's talking about, he's big.".

It has been used to make explosives ffs. Horrendous stuff.

A huge problem is that people will simply take a product but not have a f***ing clue what they ingredients/dosages are. This has been seen even with professional athletes, they'll take something that contains 1,3 (the main stimulant in Jack3d) and they'll fail a drugs test because they didn't have a f***ing clue what they were taking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DNP is poison. It says a lot when very well known performance enhancing drug abusers won't even touch it. The problem is that these things are so easily put in the wrong hands. Imagine some average gym go-er with no understanding of proper nutrition that "can't lose weight" gets in a conversation with some moron in the gym that is running an oral only 'cycle' and happens to be very big and ripped or whatever and says "Oh, you should try this stuff, it's great". I'd bet 9/10 times that the person would buy it with the mentality of "He must know what he's talking about, he's big.".

It has been used to make explosives ffs. Horrendous stuff.

A huge problem is that people will simply take a product but not have a f***ing clue what they ingredients/dosages are. This has been seen even with professional athletes, they'll take something that contains 1,3 (the main stimulant in Jack3d) and they'll fail a drugs test because they didn't have a f***ing clue what they were taking.
Ha'way Titus, nitroglycerin [TNT] is used to treat angina and other heart problems. ;)

Ha'way Titus, nitroglycerin [TNT] is used to treat angina and other heart problems. ;)

Touché :lol:

But when you look at what DNP does to your body temperature, it's evident why you shouldn't touch the stuff. For example, too much and you're fried like an egg.

yes but people have been taking jack3d its caused deaths or even sleep problems, clearly there is a lack of perspective amongst some.

take titus comments about that other stim, if you start a thread warning of the dangers I'll bet someone would instead of seeing the warnings will look at how 'cut' the dead bloke is.

you make that sound like sleep problems are worse than death:lol:

How many have died from taking the recommended dosage? taking too much paracetamol can be fatal, too much coffee can cause sleep problems.

you make that sound like sleep problems are worse than death:lol:

How many have died from taking the recommended dosage? taking too much paracetamol can be fatal, too much coffee can cause sleep problems.

:lol: yeah I noticed that but hoped it would slip through the net :lol:

our level as in your average gym goers

agreed

The main stimulant in most of the pre-workouts (until about 2 weeks ago) is banned by almost every professional sport, they should be avoided by pro athletes.

The main stimulant in most of the pre-workouts (until about 2 weeks ago) is banned by almost every professional sport, they should be avoided by pro athletes.

hence making it even more ridiculous for normal gym people taking it

hence making it even more ridiculous for normal gym people taking it

I don't like the mega dosing of 1,3, especially combined with caffeine, but not every pre-workout supplement is aimed at getting people stimmed out of their mind. I've bought Totalis which is a pre-workout, it has all the ingredients that I take, minus Creatine and plus a few others and works out cheaper than my bulk purchases.

I don't like the mega dosing of 1,3, especially combined with caffeine, but not every pre-workout supplement is aimed at getting people stimmed out of their mind. I've bought Totalis which is a pre-workout, it has all the ingredients that I take, minus Creatine and plus a few others and works out cheaper than my bulk purchases.

Looks decent that stuff, just had a read about it then and seems safe.Regarding pre work out supplements, I think the majority of people just look for a supplement which gives them the strongest buzz before the gym, without considering the harm in can/does do to them

Looks decent that stuff, just had a read about it then and seems safe.Regarding pre work out supplements, I think the majority of people just look for a supplement which gives them the strongest buzz before the gym, without considering the harm in can/does do to them

Agree, that's when it becomes an issue. A lot of people that don't really look into it will mega-dose them aswell, because they don't consider that something that is sold over the counter can be too bad.

I think the majority of people that don't really need them go looking to buy them too. If you don't track your intake and follow a good, structured routine then you're one of the last people that should be buying supplements IMO.

Mate i know was taking this, cos like said some bloke in a shop said its the best. All ive heard is its just full of stims to send u nuts.

Had a try once and didnt get owt.

Saw a lass on facebook other week taking some of her bfs to do the cleaning. Wtf?

Use pre workout myself, found gaspari superpump max to be good. Gives you a nice buzz and energy to kick you into training and isnt superstim heavy (far as i know). Works great after a shit day at work when u just wanna lie on the couch and sleep.

Like my gaspari stuff, think they have a decent rep too?

Agree, that's when it becomes an issue. A lot of people that don't really look into it will mega-dose them aswell, because they don't consider that something that is sold over the counter can be too bad.

I think the majority of people that don't really need them go looking to buy them too. If you don't track your intake and follow a good, structured routine then you're one of the last people that should be buying supplements IMO.

Totally agree with the second part of that post

so therefore, is my example not a valid one?

To be honest the only way I could make a judgement is by knowing your eating pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back