It was my dad who died in the north stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
deepest sympathy, can't say anything else as the tears are rolling down my cheeks thinking about you

X

Can't add any more than has already been written, only to say that if you had to go at any time - what a time to go after Sunderland had just scored 2 goals and gone ahead in the tie.

All best wishes to the whole family & friends.

Sickener mate - i really feel for you, having been through this myself i know what the crack is. TIME MATE, it will get better.

Andrew, really am gutted for ya!! :cry:

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..

RIP Andrews dad!!

I'm so sorry to hear about this, Andrew. Sincere condolences to yourself and your family.

andrew wilson said:
we as a family would like to thank the stewards, police, st johns ambulance and paramedics who attend to our dad and husband. sadly your efforts where in vain.

also a thanks to those who have posted well wishes and messages of sympathy, including in one thread a west ham fan and newcastle fans.

to those who have mocked you wanna hope you dont meet us.

was this the fella who collasped near the bars ... if so, sorry to hear it mate, regards disco/bcb x

Andrew, you have my deepest sympathies.

I wish you and your family all the best at this difficult time.

Woke this morning feeling utterly entrenched in self pity but hearing news like this makes you feel so stupid when you take into consideration the real tragedies in life.

Condolences to you and your family, and lets hope he's looking down in 12 months time with a SAFC scarf on, marvelling at a joyous celebratory SoL.

R.I.P. one of our own. :(

It won't help much at the moment but they are right when they say time is a great healer. Best wishes and my sincere condolences. It will probably make going to the matches a lot harder and you will always remember your dad when you're there.

i cant say anything that hasnt been said by everyone else, nor could i say anything to make you feel anybetter, so i will just say, may your father rest in peace, and that your family have the strength to move on.

Just shows how unimportant football really is when something as tragic as this happens all rivalries are also put aside when someone goes to watch a football macth and doesnt come home

Deepest condolancies from all in the John Hall Stand SJP

Sorry to hear your sad news Andrew, I personally lost my father in law, Dad and stepfather within 18 months of each other all to heart attacks. So I know how you feel mate. It has been said elsewhere that time is a great healer and they are right it does help. I did not know your dad and I don't know you but I do know how you are feeling mate my very best wishes go out to you and all your family. Try and be strong.

I don't really know what to say - you don't in these situations really do you?

Sorry to hear about your dad, Andrew, and it must have come as one hell of a shock. The pain will get easier - I lost my grandparents within a year and a half of each other, but you'll never forget the good times.

RIP mate - my thoughts go out to you and your family at this sad time.

I hope your dad rests in peace, really feel for you marra!

Very sorry to hear the sad news mate.

Condolences to you and the rest of your family. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back