It was my dad who died in the north stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew, I hope you can take a small bit of comfort knowing that your Dad went doing something he obviously enjoyed.

Be strong mate - my thoughts are with you and your family.

I would like like to offer my Condolences from everybody connected with Crystal Palace football club.

This is such a tragedy and i know you,your family and your father will be in the prayers of every single football fan in the country!

Rest In Peace.

Tragic loss mate. Definately puts everything into perspective.

Greatest sympathies. As I already posted on the other thread, it puts football in perspective. It's no help now, but in years to come, the fact that he passed away at one of the places he loved most will give a little comfort. Too raw now, though.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family mate.

Times like these when you realise that life is important - as somebody said on the toon board, take solace from the fact that he died doing something he loved.

RIP

Andrew, sorry to hear about the news. I hear your dad was a fanatic and loved the club.

Deepest sympathy mate.

From all the palace fans all of our thoughts and prayers go out you I am truly sorry for your loss

My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. I lost my father 2 weeks after the Milk Cup Final on the 26th April 1985 so I know what you're going through.

Sorry to read about your loss and deepest sympathy to you all.

Know what it's like to lose a father and if I can just say without a shred of disrespect,I hope when my kids lose theirs it's at a bar with a pint at a football game .

You have my Deepest Condolences marra. Like everyone else says...It really puts things in perspective

Just caught this thread. A real tragedy for you and your family.

My deepest sympathies.

Sorry to hear about it mate,things like this certainly put football into perspective and the result of the game bails into insignificance when you hear news like this.

This is news to me, I didn't know anything had happened at the game on Monday.

Anyway, very sorry to hear about your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back