It was my dad who died in the north stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my father when we played Charlton the last time we were in the play offs, I know how you and your family are feeling, and im so so sorry mate

A good mate of mine died a few years ago after a match.

Such tragedy makes you realise football is only a game at the end of the day.

Deepest sympathies Andrew to you and your family.

RIP

many condolences to you and your family.

Having recently lost a father in Law I really empathise with you.

The pain is still fresh for us, but as many on here have said it has helped to reaffirm the important things in life: family and friends We should love and cherish them while we can.

So sorry to hear that, may your dad rest in peace

My thoughts are with you and your family

Condolences and our thoughts are with you and the family.

I'm sure you're all devestated at the moment. But in time I hope you'll appreciate that when you go it's best to go doing something you love. I hope when my time is up I'm doing something I enjoy. Good luck.

Very, very sad.

If I go SJP would be a good place.
As I hope the SOL was for him.

Thoughts go out to all family and friends

I'm so sorry to here this Andrew, it really made me think how precious life is.

I lost my grandmother last year, aged 103, and even though at the end she wasn't really as with it as she was a few years ago, I still couldn't believe how much I missed her when she finally passed away. Something I do always remember though, I still miss her, but she left me her very sentimentally valuable clock, and every time I wind it up it reminds me that this was a very important thing for her and she had entrusted me to look after it for her. It reminds me of the good times when she was still alive. Think of SAFC as the same kind of thing for your father, I know at the moment the idea of going to a match must seem like an unthinkable thing, but next time you're at the SoL cheering for the lads, remember that he used to do it himself and that he would want you to do the same thing.

I know there is no consolation at a time like this, but all the best to you and your family!

RIP

Words can't ease your pain , but we are all thinkig of you and your family

Deepest Sympathies to you and all your family.

It is always terrible to lose a family member, but father and son is possibly the worst, always a special bond there, my heart goes out to you and your family.

that is tragic. renders everything else on the night unimportant.

i didn't even realise anything had happened, my heartfelt sympathies to you all.

but when kyle scores a deflected goal to win the first division title-that'll be your old man doing the business from above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back