It was my dad who died in the north stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andrew wilson

we as a family would like to thank the stewards, police, st johns ambulance and paramedics who attend to our dad and husband. sadly your efforts where in vain.

also a thanks to those who have posted well wishes and messages of sympathy, including in one thread a west ham fan and newcastle fans.

to those who have mocked you wanna hope you dont meet us.

andrew wilson said:
we as a family would like to thank the stewards, police, st johns ambulance and paramedics who attend to our dad and husband. sadly your efforts where in vain.

also a thanks to those who have posted well wishes and messages of sympathy, including in one thread a west ham fan and newcastle fans.

Commiserations mate, my thoughts are also with you and your family at this awful time for you.

my deepest sympathies and condolances go out to you and your family, it must have been tradgic. it is unfortunate we could not have won it for him

r.i.p

andrew wilson said:

My condolences to your family

Dont understand your last sentence though

andrew wilson said:

really am truely sorry about your father last night :cry:
im not even bothered we lost last night now :|
RIP mr wilson.
lets win promotion next season for you :D

Sorry for your loss - all sympathy to you and your family from a couple of CPFC fans.

==Tom & Jane Murphy

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

I hope you can focus on the wonderful memories of the times you spent together.

Thoughts are with you and your family.

Puts the game into persepective when you hear such sad news.

What a very sad story. Certainly makes you think.

So much so that I am lost for words.

RIP Andrew's Dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back