It was my dad who died in the north stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepest sympathies, at the end of the day its a game, football nothing more than that, we may all take the mick out of each other but its stuff like this that makes you realise we're all the same. Just fans following our chosen team.

andrew wilson said:
to those who have mocked you wanna hope you dont meet us.

I really hope that this isnt what I think it is, if it was Toon 'fans' then I can only apologise as Im sure all the other right thinking mags would do too and please dont assume we're all the same.

nothing that hasnt already been said......deepest sympathy to you and yours

it does ease

recently lost both parents in a very short time, it hurts like hell and no one can say anything to ease the pain.

Just think of the good times you had, it helps.

RIP. my thoughts are with your family.

My deepest sympathy , hope your Dad rests in peace.
Know what you are going through, stay strong

I was in the North Stand when we were made aware, the quips and comments were quickly quietened when it became clear that this was not a 'story', but was all too real.

My sincere condolences, and my best wishes for your family.

, hope you and your family get through this hard time as best you can.

tragic

Andrew, it's an awful thing to have happened. I didn't know your Dad, I don't know you or any of your family, but I am sincere in saying that my thoughts are with you all.

Deepest sympathy Andrew to you and your family. Remember and cherish the good times and be strong mate.

Sincere condolences to yourself and to your family.

I remember reading enquiries about this last night and honestly thought it was nothing to worry about i.e. he'd be alright with medical attention.

Absoloutely shocked when I noticed the sticky.

And I thought I was gutted last night. Puts things very much into perspective.

RIP

Really does put things into perspective doesn't it?

Try to keep your head up and think of all the great times you spent with him.

I know you won't be thinking it now but it will get easier with time, for now though, my thoughts are with you.

God Bless...

Just got back from the North East a few minutes ago, logged on and saw this...puts any hurt that I may have been feeling last night into perspective. Can only echo the words of others who have posted...sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back