It’s time to get behind Chris Coleman

If he is still here he needs to hit the ground running next season. If we haven't won something like 5 from the first 8 get shot.

How can you say that without knowing what his budget is and how many new players he brings in? If we have nothing at all to spend, why should he be expected to win 5 games from 8?

moyes, grayson, CC... three managers and you could say three entirely different managers, all managed pretty similar results with players that 'should be doing better', then look at the schoolboy errors the team has made over the past seasons, giving the ball away, making the wrong decisions, unable to defend etc, the team/club itself needs a massive revamp before anything will change regardless of the manager and this is why i feel another managerial change will show little to no benefit unless new owners come in and have some cash for the rebuild.

CC has made mistakes, imho he should have stuck with getting more clean sheets before trying to sort the attack side out to gain a more confident defence, he should not have stuck with his '5 at the back' for as long as he did but he had less to work with than the other two i mentioned and in all honesty, bar the burton second half, the team has actually looked improved in recent games.

I’ll be the first to say I was wrong. I appreciate though when you’re in your teens it’s easy to spout off and look to blame someone so I’m not having a go at you per se.

You kids :lol:
Wtf are you going on about?

Coleman is shit, you are wrong about him. You will come to that conclusion eventually. Unfortunately by then he will have caused more damage to SAFC.

Wtf are you going on about?

Coleman is shit, you are wrong about him. You will come to that conclusion eventually. Unfortunately by then he will have caused more damage to SAFC.
Are you not the teenage lad who was spouting off about Coleman last week? The one that didn’t see the bigger picture

Time to get behind Chris Coleman?

We did get behind him and he's put us in League 1 - with a squad easily good enough to avoid that.

Whatever salary he's on will be far too high in that league for a manager who has been a total failure for us.
This squad is not easily good enough to avoid what has happened. Without Grabban we have no goalscorer - we also have no goalie. How on earth does that make this squad good enough to easily survive? Two key positions - scoring goals and saving goals and we must have the worst in the division. Fair enough have a go at Coleman for his formations etc. but do not talk up this squad as better than it is just to suit your argument. This squad is absolutely appalling. Last time we went down to the 3rd division we had a far better squad - we had players who had great records of scoring goals but under performed. Who in this squad should be scoring our goals - Fletcher? Maja? Lua Lua? Really? Who in this squad is a competent goalie?

How can you say that without knowing what his budget is and how many new players he brings in? If we have nothing at all to spend, why should he be expected to win 5 games from 8?
He should be able to put a promotion challenging side together for very little money. There can be no excuses next season, although I'm sure some on here will find some.

He should be able to put a promotion challenging side together for very little money. There can be no excuses next season, although I'm sure some on here will find some.
I’m sure you’ll change your tune about him once he starts winning, sky fan generation are fickle like that

Are you not the teenage lad who was spouting off about Coleman last week? The one that didn’t see the bigger picture
Ah, I get it. To criticise coleman I would have to be a clueless kid.

The bigger picture is he's a shit football manager.

Last edited:
I’m sure you’ll change your tune about him once he starts winning, sky fan generation are fickle like that
I expect nothing less than challenging for promotion next season. I wont change my tune at all if he delivers that absolute minimum requirement.

It's time to get rid. He's been shite and ultimately failed in his main task. Someone like Bally 'get's the club' and has 'passion' and I wouldn't necessarily want him in either...

He knew he would get no money so if he didn’t think he could keep us up he shouldn't have took the job.

He'll have no money to spend next season. If he stays we'll be miles away from promotion. He needs to resign or be sacked because we need to get instant promotion. We could stagnate in league one and remain there for years if we don't get promoted at the first attempt.
These players are not good enough to get promotion

Back