It’s time to get behind Chris Coleman

He hasn’t done a very good job but his hands were tied. I don’t think he’s going anywhere, so despite what you want, bitching and moaning won’t achieve anything. Suppport him and see where we are come October time.
I’d stick with him as id hope he has identified what we need for next season from our squad which gives him a head start on anyone else but all this bollocks about hands being tied doesn’t wash mind. He’s been every bit as poor as Grayson. It’s his job to improve players and he hasn’t done it so far.

I’d stick with him as id hope he has identified what we need for next season from our squad which gives him a head start on anyone else but all this bollocks about hands being tied doesn’t wash mind. He’s been every bit as poor as Grayson. It’s his job to improve players and he hasn’t done it so far.
Think he has been worse to be honest

If we don’t get sold he will have another season at least, he was Bain’s pick.

If we do get sold, then it will be all about the judgement of the new owners. Coleman would be lucky to survive but he would have his chance. If he doesn’t, I’m not sure if he can complain. He was dealt a bad hand, but when you get outplayed by a bargain basement team like Burton, the coaching must have something to do with it.

It's absolutely not. Burton are the standard of team we'll be playing next season and they're 4 points ahead of us. His record against the other clubs down the bottom is shite as well.

We'll struggle in league one if he remains in charge.

I've no confidence in that.

I can see both sides of the argument.

His hands were tied and he walked into an absolute shit storm, with a squad full of fannies, so probably feels he deserves the chance to totally rebuild.

However, his tactics and subs have been rank at times which have cost us massively and that’s all on him.

He had ample opportunity to keep us up, especially when other teams results have been extraordinarily favourable for months on end.

He's done nothing in his time here so far to suggest he's a good manager.

Back