iOS 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve downloaded the Chrome app to my iPad and SMB running ok using that. And to clarify my earlier statement, the site doesn’t run slow, it just simply freezes and it’s impossible to nagivate anywhere.

What version of iOS you on? 9 something?

If you have tried a full restore I’m not sure what could be causing the freezing on this site, unless it’s the adverts as well somehow? As it’s not very graphic intensive!

Very odd this, but since I've updated my iPad with this latest software update, I cannot get on the Ready To Go page, it tries to load but freezes, half the page loaded but cannot tap on any of the tabs (Pure Football, etc), even tried reloading and it freezes during the reload. I have tried doing a iPad reset, clearing the safari memory, etc. But still nothing.

Anyone got any suggestions, or encountered similar problems?
I have had similar problems in the past. Try completely closing your browser and reload the page.

LOving the screen grab editing thingy, a gimmick, I know but fun.
Much more than a gimmick. That's the best new feature!

Is anyone else's battery getting completely rinsed? Lost 70% of battery in the space of an hour just browsing the forums. I'm on a 6S.
Always takesa couple of days for a new iOS version to settle down and re index everything apparently.

I've given up waiting for the iPhone with great battery life mind

Very odd this, but since I've updated my iPad with this latest software update, I cannot get on the Ready To Go page, it tries to load but freezes, half the page loaded but cannot tap on any of the tabs (Pure Football, etc), even tried reloading and it freezes during the reload. I have tried doing a iPad reset, clearing the safari memory, etc. But still nothing.

Anyone got any suggestions, or encountered similar problems?

I had the same problem and couldn’t access this site or netmums. Only half the page loads and none of the links work. I upgraded to 11.02 and it seems to hav3 cured the problem.

f***ing keyboard is still over sensitive and typing numbers instead of letters though.

Anyone know how to get rid of the recently used apps on the bottom of the screen? I have these on the main page and don’t need them twice.

You can now record what happens on your screen which is ideal if some lass gets her chebs out on snapchat she'll be clueless. But us android people had that feature years ago :cool:
But we Apple people have a very secure phone which is pretty damned hard to hack.

I know a fella who works for google in cryptography and despite the option of a free Pixel and nexus before that he and his colleagues use an iPhone as their own phone. Funny that :)

iOS 11 is still buggy even with the latest bug fix that came out the other day but it’s a hell of a lot better than high sierra is for the Mac.

Was getting shit battery life since upgrading to iOS 11 so decided to do a restore after getting advice on various site to do this to give you a fresh install etc.

What a fuck on, Mac wouldn’t connect to the iPhone, various error messages etc, then the iPhone got stuck in restore mode with the iTunes logo. Only managed to fix it by using windows and iTunes.

Embarrassing.

But we Apple people have a very secure phone which is pretty damned hard to hack.

I know a fella who works for google in cryptography and despite the option of a free Pixel and nexus before that he and his colleagues use an iPhone as their own phone. Funny that :)

iOS 11 is still buggy even with the latest bug fix that came out the other day but it’s a hell of a lot better than high sierra is for the Mac.
Have to say iOS 11 is the buggiest one I've seen

What issues you having mate? It's been stable enough since Beta 4 imo.
Lots of UI slight delays and glitches. Not really major, but it looks scrappy at times.

And I'm on a 6S. These phones should be powerful enough now to handle OS changes for a long time. Apple can't keep claiming each new phone is the fastest thing the world's ever seen them 5 years later they can't handle a pretty much identical OS.

Lots of UI slight delays and glitches. Not really major, but it looks scrappy at times.

And I'm on a 6S. These phones should be powerful enough now to handle OS changes for a long time. Apple can't keep claiming each new phone is the fastest thing the world's ever seen them 5 years later they can't handle a pretty much identical OS.

Got the same phone and mines doing exactly what yours does. Gonna try for a backup and reset tonight to see if that makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back