iOS 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had the beta for a month or 2. Been buggy as fuck (more so than past betas). Seems to have settled down now it’s in released but still a couple of bugs imo.

Downloaded earlier - more noticeable on iPad than iPhone. The loop on the camera phone is good. Haven’t tried the animated emojis yet.

You can now record what happens on your screen which is ideal if some lass gets her chebs out on snapchat she'll be clueless. But us android people had that feature years ago :cool:

I read older apps won't work on it.

Plus I use a 6 and the new iOS normally slow the older phones down to a point it's unusable
My contaracts up next week. Got a 6, but haven't got any want or need to get an 8. Will go SIM only & save about £20 a month. However this is what happened with my 4. Kept it for about 6-9 months but things became that slow it was unusable. I feel like there's a countdown to this when I need to upgrade again.

I'm going to upgrade to an 8 next month (unless Tesco drastically reduce the monthly price on the 7 - for the extra price of a pint I can get an 8 with more data) so I won't bother upgrading my iOS on my current phone (6) so it all seems brand new to me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back