Ian Brown on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

As usual these nuts have too much desire to go on a long rambling rant and it ruins any constructive and discussable point they might have and they destroy their own potentially valid messages. Me, I just hope that these vaccines are undergoing enough trial and test and aren't being rushed and going to be the next health scandal - those quickest to approval stand to make billions out of a Covid vaccine and rushing them out feeds everyone's desire for a vaccine, quick, back to normality.

And they say drugs are bad for you...
As usual these nuts have too much desire to go on a long rambling rant and it ruins any constructive and discussable point they might have and they destroy their own potentially valid messages. Me, I just hope that these vaccines are undergoing enough trial and test and aren't being rushed and going to be the next health scandal - those quickest to approval stand to make billions out of a Covid vaccine and rushing them out feeds everyone's desire for a vaccine, quick, back to normality.
Aren’t most of them selling the vaccine at cost price?

That letter response was a lot different to his general twitter banter, I wonder if it’s the same person ...?

Too many irrelevant "facts" and too much easily debunked bullshit in there for me to accept anything that I don't know to be 100% untrue, or arse myself finding out tbh.

I feel dumber for reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back