Huawei mobile phones

Still the 8 I would say

That said I would probably go for a Honor Play as I’m pretty sure they’ll be sub £200 in the next week or so

I'll wait a few month till the prices go down, they come down very quickly I find.....
but I've looked at both, and there are features on them that I would like on the other (if you know where I am coming from :D)

I've got a P9. Had it 2 years now and it performs like it did when new. Camera is superb. Will be keeping it for at least another year and my next phone will be Honor or Huawei.

I've had Huawei phones for the last 3 years now, was recommended by a techie geek friend who works in a phone shop and had alwyal been an iPhone advocate. The Honor 9 (had the 7) before that for a cheap phone is fantastic. My last one outlived it's contract, which beats the 2 Samsung's I had before that as they both died around 22 months.

Boyfriend has just got the p20 pro, the camera is unreal. But there's not a lot of difference between the 2 brands if you're not really techie and just want it to text/call and surf the internet.

Huaway ya fookers!

My iPhone battery is totally shot to bits, actually died after making this thread :lol:

Looking at a deal for the p20; £31/month for 12GB data and unlimited texts+minutes.

12GB is plenty for me as I use wi-fi everywhere anyway.

Any tech lads reckon it's worth waiting until Friday for the Black Friday deals or should I just go for it now?

That's a good deal. Which network?

I got mine on mobiles.co.uk last black Friday and the deals were brilliant. Nothing up front / free case / 12gb for price of 3. Possibly worth a look.

You get a free Nintendo switch if you get one thro ee. I’m due a upgrade and the bairn wants a switch for crimbo so been looking at them. Still undecided like cos I’ve had a iPhone over 10 year now and am too used to how they work.

Not free is it?

Lite or Pro is £43 or £53 a month = £,1072 or £1,272, sure before the "free" switch offer ye could get a lite for £30 a month = £720..........so they've buried £352 for ya "free" switch......Ballbag

Huaway ya fookers!

My iPhone battery is totally shot to bits, actually died after making this thread :lol:

Looking at a deal for the p20; £31/month for 12GB data and unlimited texts+minutes.

12GB is plenty for me as I use wi-fi everywhere anyway.

Any tech lads reckon it's worth waiting until Friday for the Black Friday deals or should I just go for it now?

Black Friday is pretty much a con.

You find similar deals to "black friday" all year round

Got a P20 pro, always been android over apple. Upgraded from a Pixel to the Huawei and its class. Battery could probably last me 2 days and thats checking social media and using it for calls/texts. Lasts a full away day with music on for the bus journey :lol:

Camera is class, has various settings for low light, night mode, even a pro mode where you can change settings like on a camera. Just wish I waited a few more weeks to get the Mate P20 Pro, got a free Smartwatch with it too when it came out worth £300

Got a P20 pro, always been android over apple. Upgraded from a Pixel to the Huawei and its class. Battery could probably last me 2 days and thats checking social media and using it for calls/texts. Lasts a full away day with music on for the bus journey :lol:

Camera is class, has various settings for low light, night mode, even a pro mode where you can change settings like on a camera. Just wish I waited a few more weeks to get the Mate P20 Pro, got a free Smartwatch with it too when it came out worth £300

Free? My arse....

Free? My arse....

Well its promoted as being free. Deals were similar elsewhere in terms of monthly contract rates. Nothing is free, as will be built into the cost of the contract but still a decent deal at the time.

Think my contract is £58 a month with 60GB and Unlimited Calls/Texts. Get 30% off with my friend and family discount so down to £40 a month which isnt bad for what I get.

Back