Huawei mobile phones

Well its promoted as being free. Deals were similar elsewhere in terms of monthly contract rates. Nothing is free, as will be built into the cost of the contract but still a decent deal at the time.

Think my contract is £58 a month with 60GB and Unlimited Calls/Texts. Get 30% off with my friend and family discount so down to £40 a month which isnt bad for what I get.
£58 is steep isn't it

Always seen the appeal of such brands as a way not to spend fortunes

Well its promoted as being free. Deals were similar elsewhere in terms of monthly contract rates. Nothing is free, as will be built into the cost of the contract but still a decent deal at the time.

Think my contract is £58 a month with 60GB and Unlimited Calls/Texts. Get 30% off with my friend and family discount so down to £40 a month which isnt bad for what I get.

£60 a month for phern man....Fook me....

That's norra Howay Phern...

£58 is steep isn't it
£60 a month for phern man....Fook me....

For some it will be, for others it'll be the norm. But for what i get in terms of data, can use it abroad etc it was a decent deal. basically £40 a month after my discount, so £960 over the 2 years.

I was paying not much less than that before for 10GB of data and then a tablet on top for an extra £20 per month and still going over my data allowance occasionally. Knocked the tablet on the head cos it works fine still so didnt need an upgrade, and got 50GB more from my phone plan for basically same cost

I got a free pair of Bose Bluetooth headphones that are in the shops for £300-400. They're class anarl.

If id ordered my phone a week later id have paid the same price and not got them, so id say they were free in that respect.

I got a free pair of Bose Bluetooth headphones that are in the shops for £300-400. They're class anarl.
If id ordered my phone a week later id have paid the same price and not got them, so id say they were free in that respect.
:lol:

And that, boys and girls, is how its done.

:lol:

And that, boys and girls, is how its done.

If you preordered the phone before release date, you got the headphones. If not, you paid the same price and didn't get the headphones. I also got a market leading phone at half the price of anything nearly as good. If it isn't for you then fair enough, but it was a decent deal.

Any deals kicking about for the P20 Pro? Desperate to move on from my iphone 6, which has lasted me a solid 3 to 4 years.

Huaway ya fookers!

My iPhone battery is totally shot to bits, actually died after making this thread :lol:

Looking at a deal for the p20; £31/month for 12GB data and unlimited texts+minutes.

12GB is plenty for me as I use wi-fi everywhere anyway.

Any tech lads reckon it's worth waiting until Friday for the Black Friday deals or should I just go for it now?

I have an iPhone 6. Bought it reconditioned from gif gaf.

I pay £10 a month to O2. I get all the data, texts etc that I need.

£31 a month!!!

Got the P20 Pro and had the P9 before it, best phones I've ever had, better than Iphone, Samsung and Sony phones and half the price in some cases.

You’ll regret it, those who will ‘never go back’ to iPhones are in massive denial tbh! :lol:
Tbf I'd be happy to stick with Apple, I just don't want to be tied down to a contract now I'm sim only, and can't justify spending a grand on a new phone. Also massively intrigued by having a better camera.

Tbf I'd be happy to stick with Apple, I just don't want to be tied down to a contract now I'm sim only, and can't justify spending a grand on a new phone. Also massively intrigued by having a better camera.
Not an apple fan here, but iPhone cameras are pretty much the best out there, no?

Back